LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

According to NFL Network ticker Crabtree signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't find it anywhere else but it just said he signed a four year contract...
Four years? Where is AB at? We need a special spot light when we need to summon AB in 49er contract issues, like batman.
  • 49erfourlife
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fister30:
Four years? Where is AB at? We need a special spot light when we need to summon AB in 49er contract issues, like batman.

I've never heard of a 1st rd draft pick signing only for 4 yrs.. that must be a misprint
hmmmmmmmmmmm........no link or proof.........
I'm wondering if they messed up and meny Coffee or something cause I don't see it on any of the major sites.... how accurate is the "ticker: lol
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
if he signed it would be on espn.com and nfl.com
Originally posted by mullintrax:
I'm wondering if they messed up and meny Coffee or something cause I don't see it on any of the major sites.... how accurate is the "ticker: lol

Usually very accurate. We will find out soon enough.
Can we get a second opinion?
hmm, might be one of those weird buyback deals like Revis signed a couple years back
Just keep looking at that damn ticker man for a repeat of the info and anyone else who has the network.

I found that the info on the ticker is reliable, but takes awhile to reach the mainstream media outlets.

We shall see....

I kinf of hope it was a mistake... 4 years doesn't seem right....
Nothing on ESPN's website or the NFL's website. . .
Originally posted by ninertico:
Just keep looking at that damn ticker man for a repeat of the info and anyone else who has the network.
I found that the info on the ticker is reliable, but takes awhile to reach the mainstream media outlets.

We shall see....

I`m on it

I havent seen it yet, i have NFLN on and waiting to see what it says, it might be a mistake, but usually there right on the money.

I'll keep everyone updated.
Originally posted by MadMartz:

I`m on it

Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I havent seen it yet, i have NFLN on and waiting to see what it says, it might be a mistake, but usually there right on the money.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Ah, our Zone at work...now this is a team!

Share 49ersWebzone