LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

Does Jim Mora Jr. want Vick in Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets

Does Jim Mora Jr. want Vick in Seattle

The idea that Michael Vick could land in Seattle has been mentioned to me by multiple league sources over the past couple of days.

From what I’ve heard, new Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora had a great relationship with Vick while the two were in Atlanta – despite the negative reports circulating through the rumor mill right now – and that he actually “cares” about the former Falcon and his future. I’ve also been told that, from a public relations standpoint, Seattle would offer Vick some protection from the media since it isn’t a city that draws the kind of overwhelming national attention as a Dallas or a Pittsburgh.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhB8RfyweZ95RDBCl09OInI5nYcB?slug=ys-nfpvickseattle073009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

[ Edited by global_nomad on Jul 30, 2009 at 13:59:03 ]
The Seahawks already have a QB that brings the type of game Vick has, only difference is Seneca has been playing football the last 2 years, and Vick hasn't.

I don't think it happens, but if it does it will be a mistake.
Jim Mora Jr lost his job in atlanta partly due to Vick. I don't see him going to seattle
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
Jim Mora Jr lost his job in atlanta partly due to Vick. I don't see him going to seattle

Mora set himself up to be fired when he said he would want to take the job at Washington.
I don't think Jr. would want the coach killer back on his team.
Of course he does. His backup quarterbacks are Wallace, Rowe, and Teel.
Makes sense Mora Jr likes vick a lot from all reports i've ever heard
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Of course he does. His backup quarterbacks are Wallace, Rowe, and Teel.

and ours will be Hill, Huard, and Davis
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:

If they're stupid enough to sign Vick, maybe he can set himself up to be fired from Seattle as well.
Share 49ersWebzone