LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

1st training camp open to the public will be August 1st!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just got an email from the 49ers:

The San Francisco 49ers and the San Jose Mercury News are offering the 49ers Faithful FREE tickets to the first of four open practices during the 2009 training camp -- Mercury News Day. That practice will take place on Saturday, August 1 at 8:30am.
The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Tuesday, July 14 and look for the special "Training Camp Code" and instructions. Or go to Facebook.com and sign up as a fan of the San Jose Mercury News and receive news about the promotion on Tuesday. Either in print or online, you will receive instructions on going to 49ers.com to print your free tickets. One ticket admits up to two people.
Additional practice sessions open to the public: Saturday, August 1 (4:30pm); Saturday, August 8 (8:30am & 4:00pm).Gates open an hour before practice begins. Information regarding online ticket registration for these sessions will be provided at a later date; Season Ticket Holders will have the first opportunity to register.
This is the fifth year that the 49ers training camp will be held at the team's Santa Clara practice facility and presented by the San Jose Mercury News and Samsung. All open practices will feature interactive games, sponsor booths and player autograph sessions for fans.
During the fan practice sessions, members of the Gold Rush Cheerleading team and Sourdough Sam will also be in attendance. San Francisco 49ers tickets, merchandise and concessions will also be on sale.
The 49ers training facility is located at 4949 Centennial Boulevard in Santa Clara, CA.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I was just going to post this.... I dont feel like making a face book or buy the Mercury newspaper... How much do tickets normally cost?
ill be before the 1st preseason game...any training camp then??
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I was just going to post this.... I dont feel like making a face book or buy the Mercury newspaper... How much do tickets normally cost?

They're FREE NOOB
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:

They're FREE NOOB

All of them are free? ... if thats the case then whats the point of this promotion?
this is for the first of four open practices. What about after it?

They're FREE NOOB

All of them are free? ... if thats the case then whats the point of this promotion?

they're not open
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

They're FREE NOOB

they're not open

No... after the first of the 4 open practices

They're FREE NOOB

they're not open

yeah, i think they're not open.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:

They're FREE NOOB

they're not open

i give up
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:

They're FREE NOOB

they're not open

i give up

Wow.

READ THIS.

On August 1st and August 8th, there will be practices held at 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. EACH OF THOSE TWO DAYS.....ALL FOUR ARE FREE TO THE PUBLIC IF YOU REGISTER FOR THE FREE TICKETS.

Those are the ONLY days open to the public.

I am waiting for someone to hijack this topic and turn it into a Smith is a bust discussion.
All of them going to be free for me. still looking for some hangout company after the last practice on a couple of the days.
I need help!

I am a subscriber to the SJ Merc, but the problem is by the time it arrives at my home I'm already long gone for work. I'm not allowed to leave the premises until my shift is over (mid-afternoon) and I'm afraid that by the time I get my hands on a Merc the tickets will be "sold out." The last 2 years I've obtained the code from the Webzone, so please, please somebody post the promo code on here tomorrow or whenever you get your hands on it! I'm gonna make a couple stops on my way to work to see if the Merc is stocked, but they never are because I start too early. Somebody help me please!
whats the code?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
whats the code?

I hope somebody posts it soon.

As usual, I was long gone by the time my Merc was delivered. Nobody had it stocked on my way to work. I'm stuck here until 3PM and by that time the tickets will definitely be given away. Luckily, all I do is sit on a computer at work so I have internet access. Somebody please post that code!
Share 49ersWebzone