LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 123 users in the forums

1st training camp open to the public will be August 1st!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
sold out ! i got 2 tickets. i was aiming for 4, but if 49erRider speaks the truth ^^^ i should be fine
  • JD81
  • Veteran
IT'S SOLD OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE SOOOOOO PISSED LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I printed 4 copies.
sold out! I wonder when they are going to open the rest of them for tickets, since I can't go on August 1st anyway...
[ Edited by SJniner7 on Jul 14, 2009 at 8:19 AM ]
Man sold out!! That's the only day I can attend too. Guess I'm going at 4:30
Originally posted by JD81:
IT'S SOLD OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE SOOOOOO PISSED LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I printed 4 copies.

i forgot you could print copies because they don't check em
I'll sell someone one of my tickets for 30 bucks haha
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I seriously hope you're kidding. It's because of people like you that they sold out in the first place.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
sold out ! i got 2 tickets. i was aiming for 4, but if 49erRider speaks the truth ^^^ i should be fine

If you're looking to bring a total of 4 people, then you only need 2 tickets.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

That could work, if it weren't for the fact it's entirely possible to get in by handing them a folded, blank piece of paper.

That is unless they've changed the way they "check" your tickets, which I doubt. Still, it's better to not take the risk.

Last year I overheard a guy offering another guy $20 for his ticket while we were in line waiting for the gates to open. When the ticket holder told the guy he could bring in two people with one ticket, the guy trying to buy the ticket agreed to pay $20 to be the ticket holder's guest. The ticket holder made out like a bandit because he made $20 AND got free tickets to a game since they were handing them out at the gate. I had an extra ticket because my girlfriend had her own, which we did not need. A guy offered to buy it from me and asked how much I wanted, I just gave him the ticket. You can't sell s**t like that, it's wrong on many levels.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jul 14, 2009 at 9:15 AM ]
Somehow I don't think the folded blank paper will work this year, given that the tickets were gone 10 minutes after the code went up on Facebook.

Originally posted by Psinex:
Somehow I don't think the folded blank paper will work this year, given that the tickets were gone 10 minutes after the code went up on Facebook.

You may be right, but I don't think the fact they "sold out" so quick will have anything to do with it. This year just seems different for some reason. Maybe it's the fact that only 2 days are open to the public.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

You may be right, but I don't think the fact they "sold out" so quick will have anything to do with it. This year just seems different for some reason. Maybe it's the fact that only 2 days are open to the public.

That's 4 practices open to the public, though not as ideal as past years, I never go to more than 4 anyways so I'm still good.
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Jul 14, 2009 at 9:21 AM ]
When do the other ticket signups generally go up, I can't remember. Is there anyway we can get an email alert (I can't afford to miss them).
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Jul 14, 2009 at 9:24 AM ]
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

That's 4 practices open to the public, though not as ideal as past years, I never go to more than 4 anyways so I'm still good.

It's still only 2 days if I'm not mistaken. Morning and afternoon on 8/1 and morning & afternoon on 8/8.
The system completely SUCKS! I blame Johnny Boy for keeping training camp at their facility. It was way better when training camp was in Rocklin or Stockton. You were free to go as you please. It was our family's vacation every summer to go up north. Plus there was more interaction with the players. I remember once in Rocklin we ran into Rod Woodson & Marquez Pope at Subway. Another time we saw Bryant Young & Dana Stubblefield at Target in Stockton.
Share 49ersWebzone