There are 134 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
WWE writers

Hey guys, heres our new big wrestler Curtis Axel! He makes his debut tonight in the main event vs. the face of the company HHH

But instead of making the night about him and pushing his character, were gonna hold onto dead story lines, put the spotlight on HHH, and make it about how he got his ass beat by Lesnar the night before

his music sucks, I understand they are trying to remix mr. perfects music but it sounds terrible
no zigs , no punk , raw is on? no one curr
I know. Just frustrating. It just logically doesn't make sense..because now all you're doing is further pushing on the Lesnar/HHH fued (I guarantee Heyman will be out their running his mouth about how HHH couldn't finish because of what Lesnar did next week)

Now this dude who is making his big "debut" has 0 momentum going forward because they switched the spotlight to HHH

Knowing WWE, they'll just have him dominate nobodies for a while to build him up like they did Ryback

or may be like the next ted dibeasie (sp? -not worth my time trying to look up his name and spell it correctly) He gets a big push by being in legacy and fall off the face of the earth.
I liked how Cole messed up saying Orton would be out later. And the whole WWE App breaking votes record, and then Lawler said I voted 8 times, no wonder you break records, you vote hundreds probably.

But damn Khali got more love then Truth did.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I liked how Cole messed up saying Orton would be out later. And the whole WWE App breaking votes record, and then Lawler said I voted 8 times, no wonder you break records, you vote hundreds probably.

That s**t is all rigged anyway.

Just a way to make the fans think they're really participating. You think they would let their ratings based show have R-Truth or Khali vs. Swagger? Not a chance. They know what they're doing.

WWE loves to boast about all their s**t. Every commercial break is another "WWE Fact" or whatever
[ Edited by jrg on May 20, 2013 at 11:06 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Mr Perfect Jr. is weak. Can't see him going very far.
  • evil
I was expecting RVD, Orton, maybe Daniel Bryan

Curtis Axel? LOL

I know. Just frustrating. It just logically doesn't make sense..because now all you're doing is further pushing on the Lesnar/HHH fued (I guarantee Heyman will be out their running his mouth about how HHH couldn't finish because of what Lesnar did next week)

Now this dude who is making his big "debut" has 0 momentum going forward because they switched the spotlight to HHH

Knowing WWE, they'll just have him dominate nobodies for a while to build him up like they did Ryback

I think Curtis Axel being Paul's new client was a smart move in a sense, and FWIW that was not his debut it was his re-debut. He was on NXT and was a part of the Nexus. If anyone can help get him over and help build him up and potentially create a new star it's Paul. Unfortunately the ending to the match last night did nothing for him, sure there is a rub from getting to work with Hunter and main eventing RAW in Hunter's first match in 3 years, but the ending of RAW should not have been focused on HHH unless they portrayed Axel as being ruthless and he would have been pummeling Hunter into oblivion and not giving a s**t about his concussion. What they do with him going forward will be key, and hopefully they don't have him destroy jobbers for months on end like Ryback...instead let him beat a bunch of the lower card and mid card guys (Alex Riley, Brodus & Sweet T, Sin Cara, R-Truth, Kofi etc) on his way to taking the IC Title from the Miz by Summer Slam at the latest. Let's hope next week they get his momentum rolling with a win.

I do wish they would have just let him use his real name (Joe Hennig) though as opposed to the terrible Curtis Axel name.

I think Lesnar/HHH is done. Guessing this concussion s**t is going to just give storyline reason for Hunter not to wrestle and will soon lead to him being off of TV until at least WM30. Hopefully Orton who I agree needs a heel turn, is next to face Brock. Save the heel turn for Orton until after a Lesnar feud.
  • evil

Daniel Bryan is the best thing going in the WWE, hopefully he and Kane split very soon now that they lost their straps and Bryan gets a babyface push.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Daniel Bryan is the best thing going in the WWE, hopefully he and Kane split very soon now that they lost their straps and Bryan gets a babyface push.

I like team hell no but i alos starting to like the shield too.
Teh Shield pretty much carried Raw. The only entertaining part of it. They even threw in the desperate rating diva match in there. HHH looks stiff A F .

The Ryback character is wishy washy. He's a badass one minute , then a pansy the next. Raw is a borefest.

Just a way to make the fans think they're really participating. You think they would let their ratings based show have R-Truth or Khali vs. Swagger? Not a chance. They know what they're doing.

WWE loves to boast about all their s**t. Every commercial break is another "WWE Fact" or whatever

Jericho told a story (I think on the MLW podcast) where they wrote the show around Orton winning the vote and Jericho won instead so they had to rewrite the show as it was happening. Jericho kept telling them there was no way the fans would vote for Orton over Jericho but they didn't believe him.
Antonio Cesaro is right there, Heyman could get that dude over with the quickness
Originally posted by TheNaitch:

Jericho told a story (I think on the MLW podcast) where they wrote the show around Orton winning the vote and Jericho won instead so they had to rewrite the show as it was happening. Jericho kept telling them there was no way the fans would vote for Orton over Jericho but they didn't believe him.

ya i don't think its rigged either. however, last night was obvious who was gonna win. i think there was also one with who gets to beat up Del Rio (when he was a heal), and the choices were John Cena, Daniel Bryant, and somebody else, and Daniel ended up winning it, i doubt they planned for that.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Teh Shield pretty much carried Raw. The only entertaining part of it. They even threw in the desperate rating diva match in there. HHH looks stiff A F .

The Ryback character is wishy washy. He's a badass one minute , then a pansy the next. Raw is a borefest.

Ryback would be a bad ass heel if he wasn't a p***y ass coward. He should continue his dominance but only in heel fashion.

THAT I LIKE.
Share 49erswebzone