There are 107 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

RAW wasn't as great as the past few weeks. As a matter of fact, the past couple of weeks have had very weak crowds.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
They had a little USA chant going on when Swagger was beating up Del Rio lol.
Not quite sure about the WWE's thinking on this whole angle - making "We The People" a bad thing.......
Originally posted by SF69ers:
RAW wasn't as great as the past few weeks. As a matter of fact, the past couple of weeks have had very weak crowds.

Guess what, The Rock comes back Monday.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Guess what, The Rock comes back Monday.

HUGE difference when Rock is there and when he's not

Chris Masters to the rescue, saves his mom from burning house.

http://tinyurl.com/cha5hes
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Chris Masters to the rescue, saves his mom from burning house.

http://tinyurl.com/cha5hes

Surprised he didn't turn green, pick up the house and shake it until his mom fell out. Seriously, that's a real hero!

Why did he leave WWE? Wonder if he still does that Master Lock (full nelson) move wherever he's wrestling at now.
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
Watching TNA for the first time in a long time. Seriously, how is this Aces and 8s storyline STILL going on?!

Last time I watched they named Devon the leader. This time the revealed .... wait for it ... Bully Ray is in on it!!!!!!
[ Edited by 9ers on Mar 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers:
Watching TNA for the first time in a long time. Seriously, how is this Aces and 8s storyline STILL going on?!

Last time I watched they named Devon the leader. This time the revealed .... wait for it ... Bully Ray is in on it!!!!!!

TNA is very dysfunctional and constantly changing their story lines. Wasn't Hogan and Hardy were in the same faction two years ago? (i forgot the name)

At any rate, aces and eights is a good story line but they need to spice it up....

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by 9ers:

TNA is very dysfunctional and constantly changing their story lines. Wasn't Hogan and Hardy were in the same faction two years ago? (i forgot the name)

At any rate, aces and eights is a good story line but they need to spice it up....

i gave up on it. despite having hot chicks and some good up and coming stars, the storylines are bland and played out, kinda like how WCW let nWo go on forever
TNA has actually gotten muchhhh worse since Hogan showed up
I don't even watch TNA
Originally posted by jrg:
I don't even watch TNA

I used to watch it every week back in like 2006-2008. I probably watch it once every 4 months now.
This year's wrestlemania seems like it's going to blow like the wrestlemania which featured booker t vs hhh.
Share 49erswebzone