LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah, that was better than the rest of RAW combined...but uhhh... with the "career on the line" stipulation? The guy only came out of retirement for this match...you think he cares? Lol, stupid

A better stipulation would be if lesner wins, he'll take over the duties of the COO. I was kinda expecting that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah, that was better than the rest of RAW combined...but uhhh... with the "career on the line" stipulation? The guy only came out of retirement for this match...you think he cares? Lol, stupid

A better stipulation would be if lesner wins, he'll take over the duties of the COO. I was kinda expecting that.

Ya that would've been cool. Remember when he first came back he was calling it WWE Raw starring Brock Lesnar or something like that? Lol
Originally posted by zillabeast:
That last segment with Triple H and Heyman was freaking awesome. Only part of the show I saw so I can't judge the rest.

It was the part that didn't make me take a nap.
Ok so I haven't watched wwe in a few yrs seen a little tonight N seen Donald trump could be in tha wwe HOF WTF WHY N HOW? ???
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Ok so I haven't watched wwe in a few yrs seen a little tonight N seen Donald trump could be in tha wwe HOF WTF WHY N HOW? ???

Celebrity wing; been involved in helping it become what it is today.
Originally posted by robniner:

Hosted Wrestlemania 4 and 5 at Trump Plaza, also there was that hair vs hair match.

He's more deserving than Drew Carey.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
This show is soooooooo boring. The only highlight has been Jericho making fun of Fandango, and I agree the crowd is just s**t. I dont even know why these people came to the show cause none of them wanna cheer or anything.

What about the CM punk promo, I thought that was pretty funny
This raw is hella weak so far and Pittsburgh isa s**tty crowd.

Speaking of s**t, did punk cuss on live tv or was that message pre recorded so the audience heard it being censored?

I think the message was pre recorded because I heard that too
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Hosted Wrestlemania 4 and 5 at Trump Plaza, also there was that hair vs hair match.

He's more deserving than Drew Carey.

Trump helped Vince grow the Wrestlemania product and I believe the pre-Wrestlemania fanfest began with W4.
Originally posted by 228niner:
This raw is hella weak so far and Pittsburgh isa s**tty crowd.

Speaking of s**t, did punk cuss on live tv or was that message pre recorded so the audience heard it being censored?

I think the message was pre recorded because I heard that too

That's what i think too. He had handles on that urn though.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Anybody catch his new theme last night?

RAW wasn't as great as the past few weeks. As a matter of fact, the past couple of weeks have had very weak crowds.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
They had a little USA chant going on when Swagger was beating up Del Rio lol.
Not quite sure about the WWE's thinking on this whole angle - making "We The People" a bad thing.......
Originally posted by SF69ers:
RAW wasn't as great as the past few weeks. As a matter of fact, the past couple of weeks have had very weak crowds.

Guess what, The Rock comes back Monday.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Guess what, The Rock comes back Monday.

HUGE difference when Rock is there and when he's not
Share 49ersWebzone