There are 82 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I also liked it when Punk said, ''I'm going to stand here like a punk ass b*tch, because it's cool to curse.''

Pretty much saying that Rock has to curse to get over with the crowd when everyone else isn't allowed to . Around that area.

The only guys who I see get a pass on this on a regular basis, is jericho and the rock, and whoever they are involved in a feud with seem to get a pass on this as well.

i remember a long time ago reading a "report" (not sure how true it was) but it stated that after the rock quit the WWE, he wasn't gonna come back under the PG era, ever, then jericho stated his dislike for the PG era in the past. so idk, maybe this was the only way they would've came back, even if it was a part time thing, if they were allowed to be "themselves", this way the company can still get away with being PG since its maybe for 4-6 shows a year, if that...
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Jan 29, 2013 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Sources: Mr. McMahon suffers broken pelvis due to Brock Lesnar attack

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-01-28/mr-mcmahon-injury-update-after-brock-lesnar-attack

Vinnie Mac is too old to be doing this s***.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-01-28/mr-mcmahon-injury-update-after-brock-lesnar-attack

I really doubt it's true. Just like how Lesnar "broke" Triple H and Shawn Michaels' arms. Just like The Shield caused The Rock to have internal bleeding.
If it was legit I think it would be on national news. A lot of them look for any reason to blast professional wrestling, especially Vince McMahon.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I really doubt it's true. Just like how Lesnar "broke" Triple H and Shawn Michaels' arms. Just like The Shield caused The Rock to have internal bleeding.
If it was legit I think it would be on national news. A lot of them look for any reason to blast professional wrestling, especially Vince McMahon.

Like I said before, none of these were reported on their website. Usually WWE reports injuries on their website if they are legit.

Like I said before, none of these were reported on their website. Usually WWE reports injuries on their website if they are legit.

Im pretty sure the website had Rock's internal bleeding, I think all were actually.
They use the website to enhance angles a lot. Unless it specifically said that this was not part of the angle or entertainment then I wouldnt believe it. I think there would be a lot of other media outlets and wrestlers tweeting about it. Also it would most likely mean the end of the F-5.
So you think nobody ever gets hurt and they just use these to "enhance angles"? If they wanted to enhance the angle of McMahon getting hurt, they would have shown him "hurt" on air. It was after the show went off.
So you think nobody ever gets hurt and they just use these to "enhance angles"? If they wanted to enhance the angle of McMahon getting hurt, they would have shown him "hurt" on air. It was after the show went off.

They get hurt a lot. They showed putting him on the stretcher as it went off air. I think they went over 3 hours and thats why it cut off before taking him back. If it happened earlier in the show they would have probably had him in a hospital bed and have Lesnar attack him again (like Stone Cold did with the bed pan)
When the owner of a business that so many love to bash breaks his hip when taking a bump from an established UFC monster happens it would be on a lot more than just wwe.com.
Jim Rome hates the guy I'm sure he'd be talking about it. ESPN covers WWE now, they'd be talking about it too.

Id believe it more if one of the dirt sheets were reporting it as being true.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM ]

Got to agree with that It was a work, cause Vinnie Mac wants a break from live TV
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM ]
I dunno, just think the Vince one is legit.

The Rock "internal bleeding" or whatever? No..he drank a bunch of gatorade before the promo. Blood isn't that "slimy" like he was spitting out.

The Rock "internal bleeding" or whatever? No..he drank a bunch of gatorade before the promo. Blood isn't that "slimy" like he was spitting out.

Probably a blood capsule he chewed when the lights went out. They did report it on wwe.com though as internal bleeding.

Probably a blood capsule he chewed when the lights went out. They did report it on wwe.com though as internal bleeding.

Lol
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Raw was very solid and set up what is to come for Wrestlemania... I like seeing Punk's reaction to the whole thing & Lesnar's return was just damn cool (crowd loved it). I don't know if the Vince injury is legit or not (I doubt it is), but now it's just building towards that Lesnar-Triple H rematch which honestly may not be too bad (can't be any worse than the first meeting). Things are looking up.
Originally posted by Paul:
Raw was very solid and set up what is to come for Wrestlemania... I like seeing Punk's reaction to the whole thing & Lesnar's return was just damn cool (crowd loved it). I don't know if the Vince injury is legit or not (I doubt it is), but now it's just building towards that Lesnar-Triple H rematch which honestly may not be too bad (can't be any worse than the first meeting). Things are looking up.

RAW was not solid at all. Jericho and Lesnar were the only positive things from the show. Sheamus/Sandow match was good, but that was the only good match.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
RAW was not solid at all. Jericho and Lesnar were the only positive things from the show. Sheamus/Sandow match was good, but that was the only good match.

To you it wasn't, I enjoyed it.
God I cant stand the Prime Time Players.

i actually like those guys. couldn't stand them at first, but they're hilarious.
Share 49erswebzone