LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
WWE is becoming a garbage product, I mean I know the outcomes are fake (lol), but this was all set up so Cena can get the belt back at Mania (and have a corny rematch), so Rock can act like he's a wrestler (and gives a s**t about the fans), disappear again around Spring to promote his movies, and WWE's PG generation jerk-off can sell more toddler shirts.

Like none of us saw this outcome coming? Lol we all knew it was coming
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
WWE is becoming a garbage product, I mean I know the outcomes are fake (lol), but this was all set up so Cena can get the belt back at Mania (and have a corny rematch), so Rock can act like he's a wrestler (and gives a s**t about the fans), disappear again around Spring to promote his movies, and WWE's PG generation jerk-off can sell more toddler shirts.

Like none of us saw this outcome coming? Lol we all knew it was coming

Yeah, but like mentioned a few posts back, the other year ago with Sheamus winning the Rumble (instead of Jericho to continue the Punk/Jericho storyline), Vince throws you a curve ball to make it less predictable, guess he stopped doing that. -Wrestling is just meh lately on all fronts.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Excited for RAW tomorrow
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I want the unexpected and not the most obvious outcome come true every PPV. Not this crap, Rock/Cena 2, it's gonna be a boring WM.

Then don't read dirt reports.
One match won't make it boring. They had a good match last year. All 3 of Undertaker/HHH matches were great and even though everyone knew the outcome beforehand it still generated so much excitement.
Still so much to happen before WM.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I thought it was a very good PPV. People will piss and moan about every outcome if the guy they like didn't win. The biggest surprise of the night was Hell No retaining.

it was predictable imo

and

trying big shows feet to rope was s**tty. Like hit him or choke him out to win match
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jan 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM ]
Hahaha I love seeing everyone getting all worked up about this

That PPV was f**king awesome though

Despite the lack of surprises, the Rumble Match was very very good

The Rock is WWE Champion

I need a cold shower now
Not huge Punk fan, but I feel sorry for the guy, the Rock is one of the most overrated pieces of s**t in wrestling, couldn't even hold Stone Cold's jock in the actual 'Attitude' era.

Rock back then was freaking awesome....and he and Stone Cold were amazing to watch

Rock now is a kiss ass that thinks the championship is owed to him.....I am starting to hate him....he has no right to be back....what is he going to do now, you know he isnt going to wrestle again till WM....so now we will have an absentee champ for a couple months....he may be there to talk...but not to perform...
Vince did all this for the majority of the fans. That's why he does it.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Rock back then was freaking awesome....and he and Stone Cold were amazing to watch

Rock now is a kiss ass that thinks the championship is owed to him.....I am starting to hate him....he has no right to be back....what is he going to do now, you know he isnt going to wrestle again till WM....so now we will have an absentee champ for a couple months....he may be there to talk...but not to perform...

I don't think the Rock demanded the title. He has no problem putting other wrestlers over. He cares more about the fans than anyone going now.
He is also slated to compete in Elimination Chamber.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Hahaha I love seeing everyone getting all worked up about this

That PPV was f**king awesome though

Despite the lack of surprises, the Rumble Match was very very good

The Rock is WWE Champion

I need a cold shower now

I like your attitude.

it's just entertainment sheesh.

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I like your attitude.

it's just entertainment sheesh.

People get less worked up when the niners lose. Lol.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Then don't read dirt reports.
One match won't make it boring. They had a good match last year. All 3 of Undertaker/HHH matches were great and even though everyone knew the outcome beforehand it still generated so much excitement.
Still so much to happen before WM.

If I didn;t read news sites just by watching the product I could have predicted everything tonight... if they go through with Cena-Rock 2 they better do something to make it different than last year. I'm sure (hopefully) that 'Mania will still be fine, but I was really looking forward to Punk holding the belt until then; not losing it in a bad match with a very bad finish.
Originally posted by Paul:
so guessing we will be seeing Punk-Taker, Cena-Rock, Orton-Sheamus (or Del Rio whatever)...Raw should be interesting tomorrow, I feel deflated now since Punk lost

I dunno.....

I'm pretty certain this was the last we'll ever see of the Undertaker.

"Chris Jericho was reportedly hidden until his entrance in the Royal Rumble in a bus parked outside the Arena."
"Chris Jericho was reportedly hidden until his entrance in the Royal Rumble in a bus parked outside the Arena."

What would make that story even better is if Ziggler was not told lol
Share 49ersWebzone