There are 125 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
"Chris Jericho was reportedly hidden until his entrance in the Royal Rumble in a bus parked outside the Arena."

Makes sense. People were all over looking for "surprises"

Mark Henry was spotted...I guess he was just there for the Fan Axxess or whatever they call it
Originally posted by jrg:
"Chris Jericho was reportedly hidden until his entrance in the Royal Rumble in a bus parked outside the Arena."

Makes sense. People were all over looking for "surprises"

Mark Henry was spotted...I guess he was just there for the Fan Axxess or whatever they call it

Yeah and the Godfather drove from Vegas to Phoenix to avoid fans that were staked out at the airport.
  • Paul
  • Veteran

Gonna be interesting tomorrow, I thought Vince was voted out as chairman of the board (HHH still runs s**t despite that Lesner business), and had no power/jurisdiction to re-start the match, yet alone strip Punk's belt? -Either this comes into play, or WWE pulls another boner with its plot-holes.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 27, 2013 at 8:59 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Gonna be interesting tomorrow, I thought Vince was voted out as chairman of the board (HHH still runs s**t despite that Lesner business), and had no power/jurisdiction to re-start the match, yet alone strip Punk's belt? -Either this comes into play, or WWE pulls another boner with its plot.

Even if he was, you know they're gonna keep him to "act" like the boss.
Rock comes back to win title, Ryback still waiting, Cena wins Rumble, Rock loses to Cena, exit Rock, Cena loses to either Punk or Ryback,
Punk loses to Ryback. Punk gets knee fixed,
Cena/Rock WM rematch. How predictable.
-when cena won, that kid with the I hate Cena shirt with Cena was hilarious doe

-no wonder jerichos' hair was all messed up. They had him hiding . I still don't know why Jericho jobs for Ziggler. That's mancrush status.

-I think they also botched the triple powerbomb in the dark because the crowd was beyond pist. They chanted something but I couldn't make it out.
I think they could see the b.s. laying down during the darkness lol prolly ruined it for everyone.

-The Godfather brought out the hoes, but not enough time for someone to acknowledge them. So close PG 13, so close.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

-no wonder jerichos' hair was all messed up. They had him hiding . I still don't know why Jericho jobs for Ziggler. That's mancrush status.

-I think they also botched the triple powerbomb in the dark because the crowd was beyond pist. They chanted something but I couldn't make it out.
I think they could see the b.s. laying down during the darkness lol prolly ruined it for everyone.

-The Godfather brought out the hoes, but not enough time for someone to acknowledge them. So close PG 13, so close.

the "hoes" he had were too

PG-13 rated

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

the "hoes" he had were too

PG-13 rated

Theyre probably strippers at his strip club.
I think now Punk will start feuding with the Shield. That would be awesome. Ambrose vs Punk is every internet geeks wet dream.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I think now Punk will start feuding with the Shield. That would be awesome. Ambrose vs Punk is every internet geeks wet dream.

mines would be punk vs samoa joe

Share 49ersWebzone