LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Mick Foley going to the HOF.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/mick_foley_to_be_inducted_into_wwe_M30U31alOUWaxmsjYsFVVO
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Was never a big HBK fan. He was fun to watch in the ring but he isn't even in my top 15 all time. Thats funny to watch so that people can see what a true douchebag he is. I remember reading about when he forfeited the title for losing his smile was really Vince telling him to do that or lose it to Bret at Wrestlemania 13. What a prick. No wonder Bret hated the guy, I know they "made up" but even watching the dvd about them its easy to see they still dont like each other.

By the way who is the guy with the goatee around one minute in that video? Looks and sounds so familiar but I cant quite tell who it is.

Legion of Doom . Animal? Great question.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/mick_foley_to_be_inducted_into_wwe_M30U31alOUWaxmsjYsFVVO

I bet they do something gay and let "Mr. Socko" induct him
Originally posted by jrg:

I say Terry Funk or the Rock.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I say Terry Funk or the Rock.

So far in our NoDQ poll, 49% want to see Terry Funk induct @realMickFoley into the @WWE HOF followed by 30% for @TheRock.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
‎@WWE's June PPV name this year isn't finalized. Who would like to see King of the Ring return?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Agreed

Agreed

So basically all he did was reword what Phil "CM Punk" Brooks said in the promo on Raw over and over again. The Rock is bigger than Punk ever will be, he would outsell him everywhere, even Chicago.
I am a CM Punk fan by the way just not as much as I am of the Rock.
Damn that mouth breathing cookie puss was painful to listen to
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Agreed, but he is right.

I'm a Rock fan, but his gimmick is boring and stale.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Greeeeeeaaaaattttt -___-

Rock Concert this coming Monday night on #RAW!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Agreed, but he is right.

I'm a Rock fan, but his gimmick is boring and stale.

He wasn't right saying that the Rock is only in it for the money though. He's worth $70 million so I think he's doing this because he wants to and for the fans. If all he is after is money then he would just do movies which pay a lot more than Vince McMahon is probably paying him. That dude is just a bitter CM Punk fan that is upset that he's losing the title.
Rock Rhodes Scholars was funny as Hell.

I agree Rock's act is pretty stale but it's insane to think he should do anything besides it. His return is nostalgia. To think he should be changing up his character as a 40 year old who wrestles 2 matches a year while being a big time Hollywood actor is silly.

If anything I'd like for him to go more throwback.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Rock Rhodes Scholars was funny as Hell.

I agree Rock's act is pretty stale but it's insane to think he should do anything besides it. His return is nostalgia. To think he should be changing up his character as a 40 year old who wrestles 2 matches a year while being a big time Hollywood actor is silly.

If anything I'd like for him to go more throwback.

Rock was funny during that segment, but I think Damien Sandow is the funniest guy I've seen in a LONG time.

I dunno what it is, but the dude absolutely cracks me up. Fans will be saying stuff and he screams "SILENCE!"

It was one hell of a run!! WWWYKI!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone