There are 79 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Hardy Boyz could be coming back next year.

Hardy Boyz. Awesome. Now, if they could keep off the drugs.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Hardy Boyz. Awesome. Now, if they could keep off the drugs.

a much older hardy boyz in the pg era? No thanks.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:
- WWE has contemplated building towards a Ryback vs. Big Show match at WrestleMania 29 on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It is based on the idea of Ryback having a "WrestleMania moment" by hoisting show onto his shoulders and marching around.

lulz

couldn't even get albert or heyman up

Roman Reigns is another Anoa'i. Son of Sika (Wild Samoans) and related to The Rock, Rikishi, Umaga, and Yokozuna. He also was on the Vikings and Jaguars roster and played in the CFL.
lulz

This is ridiculous. Ryback is a mutant . Can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper back. This is typical McMahon. Huge guys who can't wrestle a lick.

I disagree. I think the guy wrestles well as a "power" wrestler. He does some good power moves that shows his strength and impact on his opponents.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lulz

This is ridiculous. Ryback is a mutant . Can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper back. This is typical McMahon. Huge guys who can't wrestle a lick.

I disagree. I think the guy wrestles well as a "power" wrestler. He does some good power moves that shows his strength and impact on his opponents.

Yeah I think hes pretty good in the ring. Its just the "cool" thing to hate him right now. The "smarks" are the worst thing to ever happen to wrestling.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
lulz

Yeah I think hes pretty good in the ring. Its just the "cool" thing to hate him right now. The "smarks" are the worst thing to ever happen to wrestling.

remember when hating john cena was the "cool" thing? I'm hearing less "Cena Sucks!" chants lately.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
lulz

remember when hating john cena was the "cool" thing? I'm hearing less "Cena Sucks!" chants lately.

Exactly. He can put on a hell of a match when hes allowed to, which is pretty much every PPV. I think a lot of people realize what a good person he is and it makes it harder for them to hate him.
wet paper bag not back. I need slow up when I type. Sorry guys.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Ambrose will be the new CM Punk

THERE IS ONLY 1 CM PUNK OKAY.... but I agree I think he is going to be an immediate star within the next 6 months.

He hasn't been champ for over a year now. People still don't like his character but WWE is listening to the crowd by pushing someone else over him.

He hasn't been champ for over a year now. People still don't like his character but WWE is listening to the crowd by pushing someone else over him.

Crowds be dammed, I bet he still outsells the hell outta everyone else in merch sales
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Crowds be dammed, I bet he still outsells the hell outta everyone else in merch sales

Oh I agree. I'm not one to hate on Cena because he's geared towards kids. That's how I started watching.

I just think people are starting to hate him less because he's sharing more of the spotlight.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Oh I agree. I'm not one to hate on Cena because he's geared towards kids. That's how I started watching.

I just think people are starting to hate him less because he's sharing more of the spotlight.

This, for sure. And we're seeing less "good guy humor" and him trying to be cute and funny.

Share 49erswebzone