49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 412 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

couldn't even get albert or heyman up

This is ridiculous. Ryback is a mutant . Can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper back. This is typical McMahon. Huge guys who can't wrestle a lick.

I disagree. I think the guy wrestles well as a "power" wrestler. He does some good power moves that shows his strength and impact on his opponents.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

couldn't even get albert or heyman up

This is ridiculous. Ryback is a mutant . Can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper back. This is typical McMahon. Huge guys who can't wrestle a lick.

I disagree. I think the guy wrestles well as a "power" wrestler. He does some good power moves that shows his strength and impact on his opponents.

Yeah I think hes pretty good in the ring. Its just the "cool" thing to hate him right now. The "smarks" are the worst thing to ever happen to wrestling.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

couldn't even get albert or heyman up

This is ridiculous. Ryback is a mutant . Can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper back. This is typical McMahon. Huge guys who can't wrestle a lick.

I disagree. I think the guy wrestles well as a "power" wrestler. He does some good power moves that shows his strength and impact on his opponents.

Yeah I think hes pretty good in the ring. Its just the "cool" thing to hate him right now. The "smarks" are the worst thing to ever happen to wrestling.

remember when hating john cena was the "cool" thing? I'm hearing less "Cena Sucks!" chants lately.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

couldn't even get albert or heyman up

This is ridiculous. Ryback is a mutant . Can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper back. This is typical McMahon. Huge guys who can't wrestle a lick.

I disagree. I think the guy wrestles well as a "power" wrestler. He does some good power moves that shows his strength and impact on his opponents.

Yeah I think hes pretty good in the ring. Its just the "cool" thing to hate him right now. The "smarks" are the worst thing to ever happen to wrestling.

remember when hating john cena was the "cool" thing? I'm hearing less "Cena Sucks!" chants lately.

Exactly. He can put on a hell of a match when hes allowed to, which is pretty much every PPV. I think a lot of people realize what a good person he is and it makes it harder for them to hate him.
wet paper bag not back. I need slow up when I type. Sorry guys.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
Originally posted by jrg:
Ambrose will be the new CM Punk

THERE IS ONLY 1 CM PUNK OKAY.... but I agree I think he is going to be an immediate star within the next 6 months.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
remember when hating john cena was the "cool" thing? I'm hearing less "Cena Sucks!" chants lately.


He hasn't been champ for over a year now. People still don't like his character but WWE is listening to the crowd by pushing someone else over him.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
remember when hating john cena was the "cool" thing? I'm hearing less "Cena Sucks!" chants lately.


He hasn't been champ for over a year now. People still don't like his character but WWE is listening to the crowd by pushing someone else over him.


Crowds be dammed, I bet he still outsells the hell outta everyone else in merch sales
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Crowds be dammed, I bet he still outsells the hell outta everyone else in merch sales

Oh I agree. I'm not one to hate on Cena because he's geared towards kids. That's how I started watching.

I just think people are starting to hate him less because he's sharing more of the spotlight.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Crowds be dammed, I bet he still outsells the hell outta everyone else in merch sales

Oh I agree. I'm not one to hate on Cena because he's geared towards kids. That's how I started watching.

I just think people are starting to hate him less because he's sharing more of the spotlight.

This, for sure. And we're seeing less "good guy humor" and him trying to be cute and funny.

LMAO Cena and Bryan are dating the Bella Twins?










  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
I don;t find the Bellas all too attractive.. but good for him
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,971


[ Edited by fropwns on Dec 1, 2012 at 9:56 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Paul:
I don;t find the Bellas all too attractive.. but good for him

Of course you don't.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone