LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I actually think the Shield stable can be something REALLY good.

Better that ''the Band'' or whatever. They look like they were just thrown together.

I like the part where the Shield guy said that they're not the NWO or some other faction. Are these guys from the RIng of Honor? It sounded like they were the way he kept saying that they wanted to keep ''Honor'' in the ring.

The Band was stupid!!!! I just laughed that Jinder was still wearing the turban.

What's good about The Shield is that it looks like they're all pretty good with the mic, especially Ambrose.

Kmao Ambrose was awesome on that "you want the nWo? Go buy the DVD!" line.

Witty and plugs the product at the same time. Future champ.

The ammo vests are kinda weird though. Don't really hate em, but still. I get the feeling they were inspired by Bane.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Better that ''the Band'' or whatever. They look like they were just thrown together.

I like the part where the Shield guy said that they're not the NWO or some other faction. Are these guys from the RIng of Honor? It sounded like they were the way he kept saying that they wanted to keep ''Honor'' in the ring.

The Band was stupid!!!! I just laughed that Jinder was still wearing the turban.

What's good about The Shield is that it looks like they're all pretty good with the mic, especially Ambrose.

The ammo vests are kinda weird though. Don't really hate em, but still. I get the feeling they were inspired by Bane.

I kinda like that all black and vests look. Shows that these guys are all business.

Seth Rollins is from Ring of Honor where he was called Tyler Black, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns are just indy guys
Just purchased the "Attitude Era" bluray. Those were some good times.
Hardy Boyz could be coming back next year.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Probably inspired by the Aces and Eights storyline they ripped off
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ambrose will be the new CM Punk
  • jrg
  • Veteran
- WWE has contemplated building towards a Ryback vs. Big Show match at WrestleMania 29 on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It is based on the idea of Ryback having a "WrestleMania moment" by hoisting Show onto his shoulders and marching around.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Just purchased the "Attitude Era" bluray. Those were some good times.
Is it worth getting on Blu? Thought all that era was recorded 4:3 and lo rez....

Thinking about getting this one and wondering whether to spring for Blu.
Originally posted by jrg:
- WWE has contemplated building towards a Ryback vs. Big Show match at WrestleMania 29 on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It is based on the idea of Ryback having a "WrestleMania moment" by hoisting show onto his shoulders and marching around.

lulz

couldn't even get albert or heyman up

Originally posted by ads_2006:
lulz

This is ridiculous. Ryback is a mutant . Can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper back. This is typical McMahon. Huge guys who can't wrestle a lick.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Hardy Boyz could be coming back next year.

Hardy Boyz. Awesome. Now, if they could keep off the drugs.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Hardy Boyz. Awesome. Now, if they could keep off the drugs.

a much older hardy boyz in the pg era? No thanks.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:
- WWE has contemplated building towards a Ryback vs. Big Show match at WrestleMania 29 on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It is based on the idea of Ryback having a "WrestleMania moment" by hoisting show onto his shoulders and marching around.

lulz

Roman Reigns is another Anoa'i. Son of Sika (Wild Samoans) and related to The Rock, Rikishi, Umaga, and Yokozuna. He also was on the Vikings and Jaguars roster and played in the CFL.
Share 49ersWebzone