There are 183 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

WCW always sucked. The only way they were ahead in the ratings for a while was because everyone who watched WWF wanted to see all their old favorites.

Wrong. WCW was superior to WWF for a LONG time. Vince just had the money and bought his competition.
Originally posted by jrg:
Wrong. WCW was superior to WWF for a LONG time. Vince just had the money and bought his competition.

They were never as good. Even the year they were ahead in the ratings I still watched Raw/Smackdown over Nitro/Thunder. The only thing WCW had was the cruiserweight division.

They were never as good. Even the year they were ahead in the ratings I still watched Raw/Smackdown over Nitro/Thunder. The only thing WCW had was the cruiserweight division.

Just because you watched WWF doesn't mean they were better. WCW's cruiserweight and tag team divisions were better than anything on WWF at the time. Vince knew that...and bought WCW.
Just because you watched WWF doesn't mean they were better. WCW's cruiserweight and tag team divisions were better than anything on WWF at the time. Vince knew that...and bought WCW.

By the time Vince bought WCW they had already become a joke. WWF had E&C, Hardyz, Dudleys, and APA running the tag teams. All WCW had left were Goldberg, Booker, DDP, and Mysterio. Jeff Jarrett was the champ I believe.
They were so bad they had David Arquette and Vince Russo as champs. Didn't Jay Leno wrestle for them too?

By the time Vince bought WCW they had already become a joke. WWF had E&C, Hardyz, Dudleys, and APA running the tag teams. All WCW had left were Goldberg, Booker, DDP, and Mysterio. Jeff Jarrett was the champ I believe.
They were so bad they had David Arquette and Vince Russo as champs. Didn't Jay Leno wrestle for them too?

WCW was clearly the frontrunner until Jericho, Guerrero, Benoit, Giant left the program.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
WCW was clearly the frontrunner until Jericho, Guerrero, Benoit, Giant left the program.

WWF had already overtaken the ratings wars way before they left.

WCW pretty much died with Jericho, Guerrero and Benoit leaving but WWE took control of the ratings war a good time before that. They started winning the war immediately after Austin won the belt, WCW gained control back with Goldberg, and around November of 98 WWF took control for good with Rock and Mankind's emergence. WWF was hammering WCW 6.0 to 3.5 for about 4 months straight before Jericho showed up in the WWF.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 18, 2012 at 4:02 PM ]
Survivor Series time.
does anyone else have links they wanna share?
Originally posted by tjd808185:

WCW pretty much died with Jericho, Guerrero and Benoit leaving but WWE took control of the ratings war a good time before that. They started winning the war immediately after Austin won the belt, WCW gained control back with Goldberg, and around November of 98 WWF took control for good with Rock and Mankind's emergence. WWF was hammering WCW 6.0 to 3.5 for about 4 months straight before Jericho showed up in the WWF.

Agreed, but WcW at its height (initial nWo, emergence of Crow Sting, etc.) had a much better program than the WWF.

Too bad there are no more competitors for Vinny Mac. Had Eric Bischoff not run the nWo program into the ground, WcW might have saved face. But there was too much creative control with Hogan and the top stars that prevented that from happening.

Eight different links here:

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
any links? i hate going through places with all the fake links and s**t.

^^^lol^^^^
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Nov 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Eight different links here:

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

thank you so much, kind sir.

lol. wow
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 18, 2012 at 4:57 PM ]
Link one wants you to download something or other...

Link two looking good as of now
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/154144/2/watch-wwe-survivor-series-2012.html

you're welcome
Enjoy the show!
[ Edited by Genius1310 on Nov 18, 2012 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Link one wants you to download something or other...

Link two looking good as of now
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/154144/2/watch-wwe-survivor-series-2012.html

you're welcome
Enjoy the show!

and they all are sending me to youtube.

i had to update my flash player, but i closed all browsers and went to real players website to do that s**t,
Share 49erswebzone