LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• Paul
  • Veteran
dude has to be on something
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ryback addressed oft-made comparisons between himself and Bill Goldberg during an interview published in the latest issue of WWE Magazine. He said they don't bother him and that "people are misinformed."

"People see a big guy with a shaved head who's intense, and they draw those comparisons," said Ryback. "I will say this: Goldberg did this for the money. He was never a fan of wrestling. I do this because I have a passion for it, and that's the biggest difference between Goldberg and me. I'm not here to make five million dollars and then walk away. I'm here for life. And, I firmly believe that I'm much better than he was in the ring. He was great, and I was a fan of his when I was younger. But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time."
Originally posted by jrg:
Ryback addressed oft-made comparisons between himself and Bill Goldberg during an interview published in the latest issue of WWE Magazine. He said they don't bother him and that "people are misinformed."

"People see a big guy with a shaved head who's intense, and they draw those comparisons," said Ryback. "I will say this: Goldberg did this for the money. He was never a fan of wrestling. I do this because I have a passion for it, and that's the biggest difference between Goldberg and me. I'm not here to make five million dollars and then walk away. I'm here for life. And, I firmly believe that I'm much better than he was in the ring. He was great, and I was a fan of his when I was younger. But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time."

Sounds like somebody told Ryback some s**t to say to lure Goldberg out for a storyline.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Sounds like somebody told Ryback some s**t to say to lure Goldberg out for a storyline.

Goldberg vs. Ryback vs. Lesnar

Wrestlemania

Wrestlemania

Goldberg in his prime would beat anyone, ever. The best.

Goldberg is hella old and fat now,but he's been on that MMA for a couple of years.

I recall Goldberg using an impressive lying leglock back in the days.

Wrestlemania

Goldberg in his prime would beat anyone, ever. The best.

WTF LOL
  • jrg
  • Veteran

too bad the big show or mark henry cant jump anymore

Originally posted by ads_2006:
too bad the big show or mark henry cant jump anymore

not a jump and held. Big show was fatter back then too . He's slimmed down for health reasons nowadays

Look at that pop doe
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^Insanity
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Goldberg is a rare once in a life time kind of wrestler... he came, he kicked ass, and he left. His WWE run was nothing like he had in WCW & I agree with some of what Ryback says in the Mag... but better athlete in their primes? Probably is going to go to Goldberg.

Actually am going to give Bound for Glory a shot tonight...
  • bors
  • Veteran
anybody link tna payperview tonight
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
not a jump and held. Big show was fatter back then too . He's slimmed down for health reasons nowadays

Look at that pop doe

Big Show is way fatter now than he was back then.

He did lose a lot of weight but he gained a lot of it back.
Share 49ersWebzone