There are 94 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

[ Edited by zillabeast on Oct 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:

What a shocker, NOT, both from Boston, Mass Area, figures. Plus those Rich gotta stay together I guess.
Originally posted by bors:
d lo brown awesome,which bischoff?

Sorry, Eric. Probably whats gonna happen is, Sting and Bully Ray will get down to the last match, Bully turns on Sting, Aces and 8s pins Sting, then Jarrett comes out, declares TNA is his company again, and Bischoff is GM and not Hogan.

Another name being thrown out is Repo Man's son, he is down in OVW for TNA development.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by bors:
d lo brown awesome,which bischoff?

Sorry, Eric. Probably whats gonna happen is, Sting and Bully Ray will get down to the last match, Bully turns on Sting, Aces and 8s pins Sting, then Jarrett comes out, declares TNA is his company again, and Bischoff is GM and not Hogan.

Another name being thrown out is Repo Man's son, he is down in OVW for TNA development.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking too.

Various wrestlers have played the parts for Aces & 8's - one time (maybe two), it sure looked like Samoa Joe's eye's above the half mask. Who will end up being officially a part of the group will be different than who's been under the masks so far.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
dude has to be on something
Ryback addressed oft-made comparisons between himself and Bill Goldberg during an interview published in the latest issue of WWE Magazine. He said they don't bother him and that "people are misinformed."

"People see a big guy with a shaved head who's intense, and they draw those comparisons," said Ryback. "I will say this: Goldberg did this for the money. He was never a fan of wrestling. I do this because I have a passion for it, and that's the biggest difference between Goldberg and me. I'm not here to make five million dollars and then walk away. I'm here for life. And, I firmly believe that I'm much better than he was in the ring. He was great, and I was a fan of his when I was younger. But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time."
Originally posted by jrg:
Ryback addressed oft-made comparisons between himself and Bill Goldberg during an interview published in the latest issue of WWE Magazine. He said they don't bother him and that "people are misinformed."

"People see a big guy with a shaved head who's intense, and they draw those comparisons," said Ryback. "I will say this: Goldberg did this for the money. He was never a fan of wrestling. I do this because I have a passion for it, and that's the biggest difference between Goldberg and me. I'm not here to make five million dollars and then walk away. I'm here for life. And, I firmly believe that I'm much better than he was in the ring. He was great, and I was a fan of his when I was younger. But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time."

Sounds like somebody told Ryback some s**t to say to lure Goldberg out for a storyline.

Sounds like somebody told Ryback some s**t to say to lure Goldberg out for a storyline.

Goldberg vs. Ryback vs. Lesnar

Wrestlemania

Wrestlemania

Goldberg in his prime would beat anyone, ever. The best.

Goldberg is hella old and fat now,but he's been on that MMA for a couple of years.

I recall Goldberg using an impressive lying leglock back in the days.

Wrestlemania

Goldberg in his prime would beat anyone, ever. The best.

WTF LOL

too bad the big show or mark henry cant jump anymore
Originally posted by ads_2006:
too bad the big show or mark henry cant jump anymore

not a jump and held. Big show was fatter back then too . He's slimmed down for health reasons nowadays

Look at that pop doe
Share 49erswebzone