LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Paul:
watching the Punk documentary right now... wow is it honest & extremely deep. I know Punk is taking some flack for his issue on Raw, but I still love the guy. Great stuff!

I wanna see it, but 1. Dont buy WWE DVDs and 2. Wont use a torrent with a windows PC, so I ask how it is overall? I hear there is footage, or look like there was from Ring of Honor. I never realized they(WWE) signed him off the hype he got. It was amazing watching the few highlights on RAW from his early days in WWE, as part of ECW, how he looked so much different, and Straight Edge Society on Smackdown, to Pipe Bomb, to now, he has went from a nobody to a huge star. He has won what 1 or 2 World Championships, plus his 2 time WWE champion.

I hope we dont see Punk lose in HIAC, esppecially to Ryback. He needs more time to grow, he hasn't done s**t for me right now. Cena wise, been there done that crap, he is overrated now. I cant stand watching him wrestle.

I wonder who will be the next quote on quote guy, either Heel or Face. Right now it seems Sheamus, but he is almost or in early 40s, which I found as a surprise.

I feel for the WWE roster, it has no real youth, they have the Ortons, Sheamus, Cena, all in 30's or older, Bryan and Punk are great, but they had hype coming in, I wanna see the new guys. For TNA, I feel for the Originals, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Roode, Storm, all have the It Factor, and none are World Champ. I dont think Styles or Joe would go to WWE, because they wouldn't be given a shot right away, WWE would want them in FCW, which is absurd. Right now I would take guys like Joe, Styles, Roode, Storm, Daniels, Kaz, Aries over the older guys in WWE. Too bad some of these TNA guys weren't in WWE, and given a shot. I would love to see a Punk/Styles match, even though Styles has had some nasty words to say about Punk on Twitter.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
speaking of CM Punk though..his new DVD dropped today

wow what a story

Here is the full version of the documentary. Watch it before it gets taken down!

here ya go AB83
"I think the whole situation sucks," Punk told WWE.com. "It's an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded."

"Somebody said, 'let's push him down the stairs,'" Punk explained. "I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I'm really just glad nobody was hurt."

WWE.com posted the following comments from CM Punk regarding the fan incident on Monday's RAW:

Yea man, steps in an arena are easy to topple over if you're not careful. If you got a s**tload of fans trying to hurt you, i'd be swinging too, especially after getting hit in the head.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Yea man, steps in an arena are easy to topple over if you're not careful. If you got a s**tload of fans trying to hurt you, i'd be swinging too, especially after getting hit in the head.

Yea, but who's idea was it to be up in the stands?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Punk dvd was amazing...def one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. It's damn real
Originally posted by pdizo916:

gone into the stands plenty of times over the years. i have never seen a fan slap a wrestlers head before
- Vince McMahon was reportedly furious over CM Punk striking a fan in the face twice on national television at the conclusion of Monday's WWE RAW. A lot of people were expecting major ramifications for Punk's actions, but there's been no action taken yet.

- With RAW's ratings well below the 3.0 mark for the past several weeks, there has been talk of reaching out to The Rock for an appearance.

- The Undertaker is expected to work WrestleMania 29 and WWE is considering having him participate in January's Royal Rumble match. The possibility of The Undertaker winning the Rumble and getting a title shot at WrestleMania could draw a strong buyrate for the show.
[ Edited by zillabeast on Oct 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
- Vince McMahon was reportedly furious over CM Punk striking a fan in the face twice on national television at the conclusion of Monday's WWE RAW. A lot of people were expecting major ramifications for Punk's actions, but there's been no action taken yet.

- With RAW's ratings well below the 3.0 mark for the past several weeks, there has been talk of reaching out to The Rock for an appearance.

- The Undertaker is expected to work WrestleMania 29 and WWE is considering having him participate in January's Royal Rumble match. The possibility of The Undertaker winning the Rumble and getting a title shot at WrestleMania could draw a strong buyrate for the show.

bet the ratings for next show will be higher because of that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
so sad

ratings are low...CALL THE ROCK!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
WWE is taking this serious & I for one am glad... again they are reaching out to stars of the past (much like they did before Wm last year), when they should have better writing & build up new stars. I'm really starting to think that Vince is just not really Vince anymore

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Mick Foley was on a local radio morning show today. He's gonna be doing a comedy show in Baltimore tonight. He's fun to listen to man, he just has so much personality
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Wrestlers go to the stands ALL THE TIME. More times than not, there's always security there. This time, there wasn't and Punk's health was in danger. Come on, you must be out of your damn mind to try to slap, push, and grab his belt. Punk is probably thinking "these guys are really trying to push me and there's no security to help..."
Originally posted by ads_2006:
He clearly slaps punk in the head

:/

yeah he hit punk a few times before punk did something

f**k that dude. he got what he deserved

If you watch it closely it was clearly not him. It was the guy behind him.
Just bought tickets to Raw at the HP on January 21st!!! Section 103!!!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Just bought tickets to Raw at the HP on January 21st!!! Section 103!!!
f**k.. when did they go on sale
Share 49ersWebzone