LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 281 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Ok, I'm getting caught up now. DAYUM lol.

Following AJ Lee's promo on RAW, The Bella Twins posted the following on Twitter:

"AJ remember you would be nothing if WWE didn't partner you up with every top guy. Try being a diva that makes it on your own. #RAW"

Former WWE Diva Maria responded with the following: "@nicoleandbri really on your own? You 2 are the 'fluffers' of the locker room. And you held back 3 other girls from getting contracts. learn a little bit about professionalism. The universe will take care of you. God Bless."

http://nodq.com/wwe/379574976.shtml
I am annoyed by JBL, he is horrible. I want to rip his throat out. I hate his sorry ass. He was overrated as a wrestler, and even bigger one as a announcer.

Also Lawler has gotten worse. Cole seems level headed.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I am annoyed by JBL, he is horrible. I want to rip his throat out. I hate his sorry ass. He was overrated as a wrestler, and even bigger one as a announcer.

I guess the King needs a JR with him.
Originally posted by robniner:

Not even Lawler.

J.R. / Paul Heyman was the best commentary duo they've EVER had dude. The job those two did at Wrestlemania 17 was legendary.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Not even Lawler.

J.R. / Paul Heyman was the best commentary duo they've EVER had dude. The job those two did at Wrestlemania 17 was legendary.

Not as legendary as Vince/Body or Gorilla/Heenan.

Not even Lawler.

Well that's sacred ground right there lol.

Not even Lawler.

Well that's sacred ground right there lol.

Sean Mooney or Lord Alfred Hayes just plainly sucked. I could just all of a sudden get bored to death when they spoke.
Is anyone gonna step up and help Bryan. Why dont they have Taker come back, makes sense, Shield took him out. They beat him down, hen Dung, Lights go out, Taker in ring, beats the hell out of the shield.

And brings the Ministry or some faction into WWE to face the new Corporation.
Is anyone gonna step up and help Bryan. Why dont they have Taker come back, makes sense, Shield took him out. They beat him down, hen Dung, Lights go out, Taker in ring, beats the hell out of the shield.

But Taker will be 'fired'.

They are obviously teasing the roster fighting back. Lol at the camera screwup with Bryan's flying knee finisher on Rollins.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Aug 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

But Taker will be 'fired'.

They are obviously teasing the roster fighting back. Lol at the camera screwup with Bryan's flying knee finisher on Rollins.

It would be perfect, because he wasn't on the stage, And Taker could care less about being fired. He would beat the hell out of a man who cant beat him at WM. It would be perfect. But WWE isnt that smart.

• jrg
  • Veteran
randy orton is so bad ass
I think no one has come out to help Bryan because this is truly all about Bryan. He is going to carry the company while Cena is out and he can do it. There will be guys in and out to help him. Big Show's "iron clad" contract may come into play at some point, maybe Ziggler, probably Punk at some point. They are doing this to make a gigantic star out of Bryan though. This is the biggest angle we've seen since Stone Cold vs Vince and the corporation.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I think no one has come out to help Bryan because this is truly all about Bryan. He is going to carry the company while Cena is out and he can do it. There will be guys in and out to help him. Big Show's "iron clad" contract may come into play at some point, maybe Ziggler, probably Punk at some point. They are doing this to make a gigantic star out of Bryan though. This is the biggest angle we've seen since Stone Cold vs Vince and the corporation.

I can see Show and Ziggler helping out, Miz maybe. Punk is still having daddy issues with Heyman and the Wyatts are making Kane squeal like a pig or something.
Oh come on. I know WWE wants to make Bryan look like the ultimate underdog, rising up to topple his corporate overlords, but this is just a little bit too blunt for my taste.

Having the whole roster standing there like that....it's like, "ok, we get it already, no one is going to help Bryan out and when he overcomes the odds and wins it all, it will be that much more of an achievement."

The way they're treating D-Bryan as a babyface right now, forcing it...it's almost like Vince still thinks Bryan is some sort of flash in the pan amongst select audiences and he wants to do everything he can to hit home the point that this is his guy.

I just don't think it's necessary to stack the deck against Bryan any higher than it already is. We're convinced. Lets start getting some momentum back on his side already.
another s**t ending lol
Share 49ersWebzone