Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 398 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Pro wrestling is real, you can't convince me otherwise.
Someone tell TK how to sell a neck injury. Pat McAfee crew roasting him on it is great.
Dam . I was gonna defend Tony but he woke up and chose violence. I guess we goin to war.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6PSvcyRw-2/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Looks like Dreh' is staying. Re signed.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6SY0CStedG/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Dam . I was gonna defend Tony but he woke up and chose violence. I guess we goin to war.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6PSvcyRw-2/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That was dumb of him. He's going down the Dixie Carter route...
That match with Hayes and Cody was weird... the move where they both randomly flew off the ropes from opposite ends of the ring with Cody landing bad on his shoulder.. that definitely didn't look normal. What the heck was going on there?
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Pat being a heel in KC is not what I expected.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Apr 29, 2024 at 10:00 PM ]
man I wanted Pat to get chokeslammed so bad. Lol good segment.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
man I wanted Pat to get chokeslammed so bad. Lol good segment.

The Ref would come out and throw a flag before that ever happened.
glad to see braun strowman back, we need a new threat in wwe.
so....Zami Zayn had an identity crisis years ago.

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone