There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:
Uriah Hall is f**king beast!!

Hall's punch was so devastating that it broke McDaniel's face (literally) in three different places.

As McDaniel explained:

"They say I have three breaks in my face," related McDaniel. "The flooring of my orbital is broke, the shelf on the inside of my nose is broke, and something to do with the septum. Something like that… behind the workings of my nose is broken."
That Josh dude is on steroids.
http://www.bjpenn.com/video-watch-ronda-rousey-tap-tuf-17s-uriah-hall-twice/

i think this got edited off the last episode...... don't remember seeing it.

+ +

(insert "tap" innuendo)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Apr 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM ]
^ He was putting himself into bad positions because all the blood in his brain was rushing down into his groin.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
http://www.bjpenn.com/video-watch-ronda-rousey-tap-tuf-17s-uriah-hall-twice/

i think this got edited off the last episode...... don't remember seeing it.

+ +

(insert "tap" innuendo)

And that's exactly what Dylan should do, is take Uriah to the ground. I wouldn't even mess around striking with Uriah, his power is useless on the ground.
Chael telling uriah he's already a contender at 185...... i have no reason to disagree.

i found one reason to........ (it was a few years ago though)

https

uriah's other career loss was to Philippou.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
That Josh dude is on steroids.

I thought the same thing after seeing hella acne on his face and neck.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Uriah Hall is f**king beast!!

Hall's punch was so devastating that it broke McDaniel's face (literally) in three different places.

As McDaniel explained:

"They say I have three breaks in my face," related McDaniel. "The flooring of my orbital is broke, the shelf on the inside of my nose is broke, and something to do with the septum. Something like that… behind the workings of my nose is broken."
Holy s**t lol guy has sledge hammers as hands and feet. We have yet to see his ground game, curious to see what he's got.
Dana White gonna be at Stanford on Monday!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame

Meathead made short work of De Fries .
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I missed the fights last night, anyone see how good Mousasi did last night??
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I thought he looked pretty good, but not super impressive. What I really liked was how effortless he made it look. He kept the fight standing and was landing jab after jab after jab. He threw in hooks from time to time and leg kicks, and by the end of the fight, Litfi's face was a bloody mess. Mousasi was precise and accurate with his shots. I'd like to see more explosion, but that really is his style.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Meathead made short work of De Fries .

i don't think that hook landed..... knocked him down with his stomach.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

I thought he looked pretty good, but not super impressive. What I really liked was how effortless he made it look. He kept the fight standing and was landing jab after jab after jab. He threw in hooks from time to time and leg kicks, and by the end of the fight, Litfi's face was a bloody mess. Mousasi was precise and accurate with his shots. I'd like to see more explosion, but that really is his style.

"Some people call it lay and pray, so maybe I did that in the stand-up."
--Mousasi during in post fight interview.

i like mousasi, but
Originally posted by SF69ers:

"Some people call it lay and pray, so maybe I did that in the stand-up."
--Mousasi during in post fight interview.

i like mousasi, but

haha weird. i thought it was pretty good. when he started getting his range, dude's face was getting murdered by the jab.