LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol, that's just an instagram filter bro.

lol don't have instagram but i'd like to see how i look using that filter haha
I can't stand Bubba McDaniels. Dude's a f**king p***y. "I don't wanna fight that guy!" Grow some balls, dude. If you're serious about fighting professionally, you're gonna have to face guys you might not match up well with. Get over it. Instead, he pouts and talks about how hurt he is. He lost that fight before he even entered the cage. Mentally weak b*****d!
Chael telling uriah he's already a contender at 185...... i have no reason to disagree.
Dana White ‏@danawhite29m
This pic was taken of Gustafsson today and u can't even see the cut!!! Worst decision I have EVER seen to pull fight pic.twitter.com/u5YwsxA0Pf

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that's because the real cut is between his legs.
so weird. that pic was supposedly taken during the interview. here's the image before he had it stitched up

from the looks of it, doctors shoulda let him fight. maybe it's different in sweden?
doctor just covering his butt...............
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I can't stand Bubba McDaniels. Dude's a f**king p***y. "I don't wanna fight that guy!" Grow some balls, dude. If you're serious about fighting professionally, you're gonna have to face guys you might not match up well with. Get over it. Instead, he pouts and talks about how hurt he is. He lost that fight before he even entered the cage. Mentally weak b*****d!

yeah he mentally lost that fight right when it got announced.

"that's the only guy i didn't ask for"
"i'm hurt.... i fought 3 times blah...."
"it might be my kidneys....."
cover's his face during stare down.......

i think the only person in the whole house that hasn't mentally lost to Uriah in that house i think is Josh. he's the only one in the house that said Bubba can win. the shirtless black dude on team jones even called it being a 10 second KO.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Uriah Hall is f**king beast!!

Hall's punch was so devastating that it broke McDaniel's face (literally) in three different places.

As McDaniel explained:

"They say I have three breaks in my face," related McDaniel. "The flooring of my orbital is broke, the shelf on the inside of my nose is broke, and something to do with the septum. Something like that… behind the workings of my nose is broken."
That Josh dude is on steroids.

http://www.bjpenn.com/video-watch-ronda-rousey-tap-tuf-17s-uriah-hall-twice/

i think this got edited off the last episode...... don't remember seeing it.

+ +

(insert "tap" innuendo)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Apr 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM ]
^ He was putting himself into bad positions because all the blood in his brain was rushing down into his groin.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
http://www.bjpenn.com/video-watch-ronda-rousey-tap-tuf-17s-uriah-hall-twice/

i think this got edited off the last episode...... don't remember seeing it.

+ +

(insert "tap" innuendo)

And that's exactly what Dylan should do, is take Uriah to the ground. I wouldn't even mess around striking with Uriah, his power is useless on the ground.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Chael telling uriah he's already a contender at 185...... i have no reason to disagree.

i found one reason to........ (it was a few years ago though)

https

uriah's other career loss was to Philippou.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
That Josh dude is on steroids.

I thought the same thing after seeing hella acne on his face and neck.
Share 49ersWebzone