There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1590057-gegard-mousasi-calls-wanderlei-silva-idiot-of-the-year-and-a-jackass

wandfc @wandfc @arielhelwani IDIOOT OF THE YEAR 2013!!Good job JACKASS!!! twitter.com/mousasi_mma/st…

— Gegard Mousasi (@mousasi_mma) April 2, 2013

....wandy got me too.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1590057-gegard-mousasi-calls-wanderlei-silva-idiot-of-the-year-and-a-jackass

wandfc @wandfc @arielhelwani IDIOOT OF THE YEAR 2013!!Good job JACKASS!!! twitter.com/mousasi_mma/st…

— Gegard Mousasi (@mousasi_mma) April 2, 2013

....wandy got me too.

i would love to see that fight
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Uriah Hall is f**king beast!!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Uriah Hall is f**king beast!!

He should be considered armed and dangerous at all times. 2nd dude in a row he sent to the hospital in an ambulance!
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Apr 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM ]
I have not seen Gil Melendez in this great of shape in a long time. I still think Ben Henderson wins it, but it should be a great fight.

lol, that's just an instagram filter bro.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I gotta say Uriah is so damn cool and accurate in the Octagon its scary. When Bubba charged, Uriah waiting for an opening and just took it. It almost looked as if Bubba was gonna follow through with a takedown but got caught lol. I still think Uriahs weakness is on the ground. My DVR didn't record all the way so I didn't to see a preview of next week, but whoever is Uriahs opponent you can bet he'll take the fight to the ground. Standing with Uriah is just plain stupid.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol, that's just an instagram filter bro.

lol don't have instagram but i'd like to see how i look using that filter haha
I can't stand Bubba McDaniels. Dude's a f**king p***y. "I don't wanna fight that guy!" Grow some balls, dude. If you're serious about fighting professionally, you're gonna have to face guys you might not match up well with. Get over it. Instead, he pouts and talks about how hurt he is. He lost that fight before he even entered the cage. Mentally weak b*****d!
Chael telling uriah he's already a contender at 185...... i have no reason to disagree.
Dana White ‏@danawhite29m
This pic was taken of Gustafsson today and u can't even see the cut!!! Worst decision I have EVER seen to pull fight pic.twitter.com/u5YwsxA0Pf

that's because the real cut is between his legs.
so weird. that pic was supposedly taken during the interview. here's the image before he had it stitched up

from the looks of it, doctors shoulda let him fight. maybe it's different in sweden?
doctor just covering his butt...............
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I can't stand Bubba McDaniels. Dude's a f**king p***y. "I don't wanna fight that guy!" Grow some balls, dude. If you're serious about fighting professionally, you're gonna have to face guys you might not match up well with. Get over it. Instead, he pouts and talks about how hurt he is. He lost that fight before he even entered the cage. Mentally weak b*****d!

yeah he mentally lost that fight right when it got announced.

"that's the only guy i didn't ask for"
"i'm hurt.... i fought 3 times blah...."
"it might be my kidneys....."
cover's his face during stare down.......

i think the only person in the whole house that hasn't mentally lost to Uriah in that house i think is Josh. he's the only one in the house that said Bubba can win. the shirtless black dude on team jones even called it being a 10 second KO.