There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by SF69ers:

no, yes, yes, no
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

no, yes, yes, no

word.

although the one on the left didn't look bad during her interview.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,271
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Who are they?? The one in the white looks like Meisha Tate??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Who are they?? The one in the white looks like Meisha Tate??

yup, that is. these are the recently signed women fighters.

Cat Zingano on the left is who Tate is fighting next.
Overeem out of his fight against JDS with a tear in his quad. Doesn't look like Dana White wants to replace him and may just delay their bout. JDS wants to stay busy though.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Overeem out of his fight against JDS with a tear in his quad. Doesn't look like Dana White wants to replace him and may just delay their bout. JDS wants to stay busy though.

Weaksauce. I was curious to see how a comeback Overeem would do on a losing JDS.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Overeem out of his fight against JDS with a tear in his quad. Doesn't look like Dana White wants to replace him and may just delay their bout. JDS wants to stay busy though.

Weaksauce. I was curious to see how a comeback Overeem would do on a losing JDS.

there's now rumors that Mark Hunt might step up to fight JDS.

this is the second time that an Overeem/JDS fight has been delayed. not sayin that Overeem is nervous about fighting JDS....just sayin...
I'm probably the minority here, but I hope Diaz beats GSP
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm probably the minority here, but I hope Diaz beats GSP

I do too. Diaz got done dirty by Dana. So many years he was exiled because of b.s.

Diaz is as old as Robbie Lawler in a battle-sense. He's been there forever.
Big fight this Saturday, baby!!

Pay-per-view main card (10 p.m. ET):
Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz
Carlos Condit vs. Johny Hendricks
Jake Ellenberger vs. Nate Marquardt
Chris Camozzi vs. Nick Ring
Colin Fletcher vs. Mike Ricci

FX prelims (8 p.m. ET):Patrick Cote vs. Bobby Voelker
Antonio Carvalho vs. Darren Elkins
Jordan Mein vs. Dan Miller
Daron Cruickshank vs. John Makdessi

Facebook prelims (6:30 p.m. ET):
Quinn Mulhern vs. Rick Story
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Issei Tamura
Reuben Duran vs. George Roop

Good to see my boy, Cruickshank in another fight!

Let's go Diaz!
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Big fight this Saturday, baby!!

Pay-per-view main card (10 p.m. ET):
Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz
Carlos Condit vs. Johny Hendricks
Jake Ellenberger vs. Nate Marquardt
Chris Camozzi vs. Nick Ring
Colin Fletcher vs. Mike Ricci

FX prelims (8 p.m. ET):Patrick Cote vs. Bobby Voelker
Antonio Carvalho vs. Darren Elkins
Jordan Mein vs. Dan Miller
Daron Cruickshank vs. John Makdessi

Facebook prelims (6:30 p.m. ET):
Quinn Mulhern vs. Rick Story
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Issei Tamura
Reuben Duran vs. George Roop

Good to see my boy, Cruickshank in another fight!

Let's go Diaz!

wtf!? GSP vs. Diaz?? Why come i hadnt even heard this was gonna happen??
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Big fight this Saturday, baby!!

Pay-per-view main card (10 p.m. ET):
Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz
Carlos Condit vs. Johny Hendricks
Jake Ellenberger vs. Nate Marquardt
Chris Camozzi vs. Nick Ring
Colin Fletcher vs. Mike Ricci

FX prelims (8 p.m. ET):Patrick Cote vs. Bobby Voelker
Antonio Carvalho vs. Darren Elkins
Jordan Mein vs. Dan Miller
Daron Cruickshank vs. John Makdessi

Facebook prelims (6:30 p.m. ET):
Quinn Mulhern vs. Rick Story
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Issei Tamura
Reuben Duran vs. George Roop

Good to see my boy, Cruickshank in another fight!

Let's go Diaz!

wtf!? GSP vs. Diaz?? Why come i hadnt even heard this was gonna happen??

mma has been kinda quiet, but i've been juiced about this since GSP bypassed Hendricks to fight Diaz. they've been trash talking all week. mostly coming from GSP.

f**k! My living room is in shambles. Getting tile installed. They better be done by Thursday so I can paint and have that s**t ret to go on Sat!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k! My living room is in shambles. Getting tile installed. They better be done by Thursday so I can paint and have that s**t ret to go on Sat!

  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,271
Sorry 69er but I gotta root for the good guy on this one in GSP!!!!

Also hope Johnny Hendricks whoops Condits ass!!!!