Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald rumored for UFC 158. I see Condit knocking this kid out.

alledgedly on the same card as diaz gsp

Yup. Just made official that GSP v. Diaz will headline UFC 158.

UFC on FX tonight for the TUF "Smash" finale.

Ross Pearson vs. George Sotiropolous
TUF Smash finale welterweight bout
Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares

UFC on FX tomorrow for the TUF 16 Finale

Roy Nelson vs. Matt Mitrione
TUF 16 finale bout
Pat Barry vs. Shane del Rosario
Melvin Guillard vs. Jaime Varner
Jonathan Brookins vs. Dustin Porier

This was one of the best cards of the year so far. Did you guys see Vinc Pachel vs. Rustam Khabilov???

My goodness Khabilov looks for real. The lightweight division better take notice. 15-1 now and fighting out of Jackson's in Albuquerque.

Barry vs. Rosario could be KO of the year then the Roy Nelson/Mitrione fight almost one ups it.

At least Rory Madonald's BF Mike Ricci got manhandled by Colton Smith :) No TUF winner for Canada for now lol.

I missed last nights fight, anyone got a replay of that fight of Smith vs. Ricci can't seem to find it anywhere.
This was one of the best cards of the year so far. Did you guys see Vinc Pachel vs. Rustam Khabilov???

My goodness Khabilov looks for real. The lightweight division better take notice. 15-1 now and fighting out of Jackson's in Albuquerque.

Barry vs. Rosario could be KO of the year then the Roy Nelson/Mitrione fight almost one ups it.

At least Rory Madonald's BF Mike Ricci got manhandled by Colton Smith :) No TUF winner for Canada for now lol.

THESE

Those suplexes by Khabilov were ruthless.

Barry's KO of Rosario was crazy. Rosario looked dead. Barry's ground game is slowly improving.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dan Henderson not too happy with Rhonda Rousey as the headliner in the upcoming UFC, she hot as hell and a good fighter but headliner??
Originally posted by jimrat:
Dan Henderson not too happy with Rhonda Rousey as the headliner in the upcoming UFC, she hot as hell and a good fighter but headliner??

So she's the main event?? At the very most, make her the co main event, but make it the first of the two fights. Not the MAIN EVENT.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think they are just trying to introduce the womens class and what better way to do it that Rousey, after all she is the Champion.
Originally posted by jimrat:

she's the flavor of the week.

Danas' newest gimmick.
Are you guys ready for Dos Santos/Velasquez II??????

I just read a few weeks ago that Cain had an injured knee in his fight against JDS and that's why he elected to fight standing up the entire time?
JDS was also banged up. Hopefully both guys are 100% so we can have the heavyweight matchup of the decade. Overroid to get the winner if he beats Antonio Silva?

Rest of the main card looks fine:

Belcher vs. Okami
Jim Miller vs. Lauzon
Boetsch vs. Phillippou
Leben vs. Derek Brunson
JDS vs CV, you can bet your sweet ass one of them is going to sleep.

Belcher
Lauzon (love this lemur looking b*****d)
Phillippou
Leban
Are you guys ready for Dos Santos/Velasquez II??????

I just read a few weeks ago that Cain had an injured knee in his fight against JDS and that's why he elected to fight standing up the entire time?
JDS was also banged up. Hopefully both guys are 100% so we can have the heavyweight matchup of the decade. Overroid to get the winner if he beats Antonio Silva?

Rest of the main card looks fine:

Belcher vs. Okami
Jim Miller vs. Lauzon
Boetsch vs. Phillippou
Leben vs. Derek Brunson

Overeem should destroy Silva, which would make a great fight with either JDS or Cain. Personally, I'd love to see a standup battle between JDS and Overeem. That's some heavy leather flying around.
cheering for Cain..... still think JDS will win.
JDS in 30 seconds .......again.
saw this matchup included on the Facebook Prelims this saturday:

Leonard Garcia vs Max Holloway

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
JDS in 30 seconds .......again.

maybe this is what the Mayans actually predicted.
weigh ins under way right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3oEnRr6BJw&newstate=4807593dd64783ab9659e6fb54a7b42c
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
saw this matchup included on the Facebook Prelims this saturday:

Leonard Garcia vs Max Holloway

Waianae boy!!! Chee hee!!!

I wanna see that fight of him KO'ing Justin Lawrence again.