There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Seems to fight wild and keeps his hands too low. He'd have huge trouble against guys like Machida and Shogun. Good to see Rumble doing well. I still wonder if he's going to have issues making weight at 205 too :)

Spong will fix that. He'll grow the longer he trains. His standup is the least of my worries. We're talking about a muay thai wrecking machine that's as strong as an ox. He almost beat Overeem in K1. He was able to take the Reem's shots. Spong's also got a wicked liver punch that he lands with accuracy.
With UFC on Fox 5 in December being so stacked to end the year for MMA fans to enjoy for free, the UFC follows it up with a stacked UFC on Fox 6 in January to start off 2013. So far:

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson
Rampage Jackson vs. Glover Texeira
Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone
TJ Grant vs. Matt Wiman

STACKED!
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi
Originally posted by SF69ers:
With UFC on Fox 5 in December being so stacked to end the year for MMA fans to enjoy for free, the UFC follows it up with a stacked UFC on Fox 6 in January to start off 2013. So far:

TJ Grant vs. Matt Wiman

STACKED!

to the bold!!!!

And Franklin better not lose to Le or I'll be pissed!!!

TJ Grant vs. Matt Wiman

STACKED!

. these are the type of cards UFC needs to start turning out!
Originally posted by Marsh:
when is the next UFC match?

Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le this saturday.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

TJ Grant vs. Matt Wiman

STACKED!

. these are the type of cards UFC needs to start turning out!

Yup. The free cards are looking better than the PPV ones.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

TJ Grant vs. Matt Wiman

STACKED!

to the bold!!!!

And Franklin better not lose to Le or I'll be pissed!!!

I like Pettis but I'm a big Cerrone fan. I hope the fight goes all three rounds.

On a side note, the UFC has signed Rhonda Rousey. Looks like there will be a women's division.
Seems to fight wild and keeps his hands too low. He'd have huge trouble against guys like Machida and Shogun. Good to see Rumble doing well. I still wonder if he's going to have issues making weight at 205 too :)

Spong will fix that. He'll grow the longer he trains. His standup is the least of my worries. We're talking about a muay thai wrecking machine that's as strong as an ox. He almost beat Overeem in K1. He was able to take the Reem's shots. Spong's also got a wicked liver punch that he lands with accuracy.
Ok, i'll keep an eye on this beast next time he fights. 205 is looking pretty good now. Where is Gaygard?

Ok, i'll keep an eye on this beast next time he fights. 205 is looking pretty good now. Where is Gaygard?

Unbelievable that he was able to cut down to 205 and still be as strong as he is.

Not sure where the hell Mousasi has been. He was supposed to be Anderson's kryptonite
Rumors that the Superbowl card will have

Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida
Glover Texeira vs. Rampage Jackson
Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
So Franklin got KTFO!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
So Franklin got KTFO!

Any have a link to the replay?
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
So Franklin got KTFO!

Any have a link to the replay?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/11/10/3627750/cung-le-vs-rich-franklin-fight-video-highlights-ufc-on-fuel-tv-6
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Nov 10, 2012 at 5:11 PM ]
lol old people fight lol
Jeez, Franklin is died