LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:
Some bodybuilder douche challenged Garbrandt to a fight and says he will show up to his gym and put a beatdown on him.......when are these idiots gonna learn
http://fightstate.com/raging-bodybuilder-books-flight-fight-cody-garbrandt-twitter-beef/

lol. looks like Chris Katan on roids.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Some bodybuilder douche challenged Garbrandt to a fight and says he will show up to his gym and put a beatdown on him.......when are these idiots gonna learn
http://fightstate.com/raging-bodybuilder-books-flight-fight-cody-garbrandt-twitter-beef/

lol. looks like Chris Katan on roids.

Karolina

Did TJ leave Duane or just a temporary home at Kings MMA?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
am i the only one watching TUF?

Can't believe they gave Joe "daddy" the wildcard. dude got his ass beat. Haider's gonna knock his ass out cold.
  • evil
  • Veteran
"It's a great honor for me to come back and fight in Brazil and really know that what motivates me is that I love what I do and this is what I do for a living," Aldo explained when speaking to FOX Sports on the UFC 212 pre-fight conference call. "So, the past year, I just preferred to put that behind me and, you know, I'm happy to go in there and unify this belt because like I've always said, I've always fought — I've never lost a championship.

"I've always been the champion."

Apparently Jose has no memory of this :

Originally posted by evil:
"It's a great honor for me to come back and fight in Brazil and really know that what motivates me is that I love what I do and this is what I do for a living," Aldo explained when speaking to FOX Sports on the UFC 212 pre-fight conference call. "So, the past year, I just preferred to put that behind me and, you know, I'm happy to go in there and unify this belt because like I've always said, I've always fought — I've never lost a championship.

Remember his post fight interview saying something like that wasn't a real fight

Can't believe they gave Joe "daddy" the wildcard. dude got his ass beat. Haider's gonna knock his ass out cold.

I've missed the last 2 episodes. I kinda get bored when 1 team doesn't win

ya i'm watching. fun to see how much Cody and TJ hate each other.
Originally posted by crabman82:

Remember his post fight interview saying something like that wasn't a real fight

He was trying to say it was more or less a fluke shot. It kinda was, but he was an idiot for charging in like he did and opening himself up to that counter.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Holloway gonna whoop that boy
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

He was trying to say it was more or less a fluke shot. It kinda was, but he was an idiot for charging in like he did and opening himself up to that counter.

I can't call it a fluke shot when Conor stated several times before the fight that Aldo was gonna rush in, get countered and dropped.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I can't call it a fluke shot when Conor stated several times before the fight that Aldo was gonna rush in, get countered and dropped.

There was also video of Conor in his locker room before the fight working on that very counter he KO'd Aldo with.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Rooting for Max but think Jose wins

Yeah I don't know what they were talking about with that being a close fight. Was an ass kicking from start to finish. Guy looks done
Share 49ersWebzone