LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 406 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
Anyway...Miami vs. Pacers this coming Wednesday.

Finally a game worth watching in Eastern Conf. Even though both are struggling - I'm hoping they'll get up for this one.

Only games worth watching in the East are those between the Heat, Pacers and Bulls..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Anyway...Miami vs. Pacers this coming Wednesday.

Finally a game worth watching in Eastern Conf. Even though both are struggling - I'm hoping they'll get up for this one.

Only games worth watching in the East are those between the Heat, Pacers and Bulls..

Man...Bulls have so much heart. I got mad respect for Thibs, Noah, Taj, and Butler. You have to earn the win against them. No easy games - I want Miami to avoid them in playoffs - a game against them feels like 2...and Miami needs all the rest they can get.

lol Pacers can't score lol - hopefully Miami and Pacers can bring out the best in each other on Wednesday and snap out of this funk.
Austin Daye is still in the league? Dude just went off from downtown tonight.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Mar 25, 2014 at 12:26 AM ]
Lakers are kickin the s**t outta the Knicks. Who would of thought this is going to come true?

If Knicks won their last two games, they'd be only a game or two behind no. 8 seed ATL following their two game skid and possibly have a chance to sneak into the playoffs and they f**king blew it LOL.

Gave up 51 points to the Lakers in 1 quarter. Jesus.
All the teams with the better record lost tonight. You don't see that very often. Anyone notice how the Cavs are playing a bit better without Irving too? They don't always win but them seem to be playing more like a team then they were with their All Star.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
All the teams with the better record lost tonight. You don't see that very often. Anyone notice how the Cavs are playing a bit better without Irving too? They don't always win but them seem to be playing more like a team then they were with their All Star.

Kyrie is a ball hog
haha swaggy p

• 4ML
  • Veteran
lol @ ESPN...acting like tonight's game is the greatest regular season game of the decade

It has no meaning other than no.1 seed. Today's winner will have no advantage when/if they meet in the playoffs.
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 26, 2014 at 2:21 PM ]
lol @ ESPN...acting like tonight's game is the greatest regular season game of the decade

It has no meaning other than no.1 seed. Today's winner will have no advantage when/if they meet in the playoffs.
they just trying to boost ratings, dont trip
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

they just trying to boost ratings, dont trip

I know. I get that but you can do that without being absurd
Knew Hibbert would break out of his massive slump against the Heat Hibbert always goes beast mode when he's playing Miami.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Paul George flopped there lol

Stop flopping!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone