There are 165 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
I love when douche bags on a forum try to predict someone's age without knowing them. Lol

Do some ppl wake up with Jordan's dick in their mouth every morning or do they brush and shower first?
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 26, 2014 at 7:40 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

That was awesome
Evan Turner time
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
What an awesome game!!!! Can't wait for next one.
Good game.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Yea 90s - after Jordan couldn't beat Pistons - rules were changed so anyone came close to Jordan was called for a foul. I remember those days.

you must have been a naive little kid and had not opened your puppy eyes yet to remember the battles with NY Knicks, Indiana Pacers, Atlanta Hawks, LA Lakers, Seattle Supersonic, Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz to name a few after the rules was adopted. It still didn't prevent teams to hack him once he went to the hole. perhaps now that you're all grown up you can type YouTube.com and type Chicago Bulls 1993 Jordan Era on the search window. You then will learn how ignorant you've been all these years. Jordan rules have been far surpassed by your boy toy LBJ and Wade. these b!tches would not have made it through a season without crying and getting carted off in a ambulance if they played in the '90's with the Jordan rules. Just face it Lebron and Wade are bunch of ballerinas and academy winning actors on a basketball court.
As a long time Piston fan I remember what they did to Jordan, plenty of times he had welts on his head when interviewed after the game. They beat the hell out of him and he just kept coming, dude was a bad ass.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
you must have been a naive little kid and had not opened your puppy eyes yet to remember the battles with NY Knicks, Indiana Pacers, Atlanta Hawks, LA Lakers, Seattle Supersonic, Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz to name a few after the rules was adopted. It still didn't prevent teams to hack him once he went to the hole. perhaps now that you're all grown up you can type YouTube.com and type Chicago Bulls 1993 Jordan Era on the search window. You then will learn how ignorant you've been all these years. Jordan rules have been far surpassed by your boy toy LBJ and Wade. these b!tches would not have made it through a season without crying and getting carted off in a ambulance if they played in the '90's with the Jordan rules. Just face it Lebron and Wade are bunch of ballerinas and academy winning actors on a basketball court.

Thanks for telling me about youtube...you're pretty tech savvy for an old as dirt dude. This is what I found:

Or maybe Magic was also a naive little kid who had not opened his puppy eyes. lool

As for b***hes who can't make it through a season - I know a little b***h who can't stay healthy for more than a few games...and it's tough to get him off the bench and out of his nice suits even after doctors declare him healthy. I've seen him hanging out on the bench in United Center, Chicago.
In Todays NBA, this is ejection + suspension

Current day NBA

Originally posted by BobS:
As a long time Piston fan I remember what they did to Jordan, plenty of times he had welts on his head when interviewed after the game. They beat the hell out of him and he just kept coming, dude was a bad ass.

blasphemy! sh!t like that didn't happen
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joshuatree:
Current day NBA

lol Dumars did that to Jordan lol
Originally posted by joshuatree:
Current day NBA

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Mar 26, 2014 at 8:33 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

lol Isiah Thomas also made Jordan fly ass backwards lol
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 26, 2014 at 8:40 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ppl think East is so bad this year. In 1998 - 6 teams won 20 or fewer games lol...

NBA had 6 expansion teams between 89-98...lol...Jordan is so badass
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 26, 2014 at 9:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone