There are 641 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 13/14

Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Mexico up 3-0 right now! looking good to make the WC next year

I can't believe it even came down to this..
So, who makes it to Brazil????... Cristiano or Ibrahimovic????
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerAce:
So, who makes it to Brazil????... Cristiano or Ibrahimovic????

I hope Ronaldo...WC won't be the same without a great player like Ronaldo.
Is this Sweden/Portugal game on National TV? I can't find it.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ronaldo with 4 goals over the two games. Amazing
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Oooooooooo Portugal allez! Portugal allez Portugal allez Portugal allezzzzzzzzzzz!

Quem diz o Ronaldo não é o maior do mundo poder chupa em isso caralho!

Who ever doesn't vote visit man for the balon d'or clearly shows that there is some s**t wrong with fifa. If this is based on the individual player for the entire year of play how the hell do you not give it to him.

Whatever! Now time to save money and try to book a trip to Brazil :D
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Oooooooooo Portugal allez! Portugal allez Portugal allez Portugal allezzzzzzzzzzz!

Quem diz o Ronaldo não é o maior do mundo poder chupa em isso caralho!

Who ever doesn't vote visit man for the balon d'or clearly shows that there is some s**t wrong with fifa. If this is based on the individual player for the entire year of play how the hell do you not give it to him.

Whatever! Now time to save money and try to book a trip to Brazil :D

I'm the biggest Messi fan on the board and I think Ronaldo deserves the award. Even though Messi is clearly the best player, this year he has been injured and Ronaldo has been great. Ribery is an idiot if he thinks he should win it bc they won CL.

Originally posted by 4ML:
I'm the biggest Messi fan on the board and I think Ronaldo deserves the award. Even though Messi is clearly the best player, this year he has been injured and Ronaldo has been great. Ribery is an idiot if he thinks he should win it bc they won CL.

Hey, 4ML, I think I could give you a run for the "biggest Messi fan on this board" title.

I think Leo could win the award again, but I would not agree if he did. Cristiano has had a better individual year and Ribery a better team year. I can see scenarios where the votes are so split that any of the three can win it.

- If the voters look at how each player played during the calendar year, then the vote could go: Cristiano-Messi-Ribery.
- If the voters look at the team awards, then the vote could go: Ribery-Messi-Cristiano.
- If the voters look for some mix of team awards and individual excellence, then any of the three could win depending on what the individual voter gives more weight to in their criteria.

I would give the award to Cristiano over Messi by a small margin. This would give Messi a lot of motivation going into a World Cup year.
I said it 4 years ago and I got s**t for it on here, but I'll say it again; Fernando Llorente is better than Fernando Torres. Now that hes in a big team, everyone should see it. Sucha force inside the box. Phenomenal.

Tevez-Llorente is becoming a great partnership.
Today's the day!!! Go Argentina!!!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
did pakistan make the world cup? does pakistan even have a soccer team?
Damn Mexico, Brazil and Cameroon so far
Share 49ersWebzone