There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2013 World Baseball Classic Thread

it's gonna be two really fun games, I hate seeing Netherlands against DR because their cinderella story makes me wanna root for them (and I probably will). Don't they get Profar and Jansen now?

Even though I don't give PR a shot to give Japan, I hope they pull the upset too
Originally posted by vrabbit:
it's gonna be two really fun games, I hate seeing Netherlands against DR because their cinderella story makes me wanna root for them (and I probably will). Don't they get Profar and Jansen now?

Even though I don't give PR a shot to give Japan, I hope they pull the upset too

Yes, Netherlands gets both of them.
What an awesome experience going to the game today, we dominicans can get DOWN!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
What an awesome experience going to the game today, we dominicans can get DOWN!

would kill to go to one of those Venezuela-DR games especially in Miami you lucky b*****d
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
What an awesome experience going to the game today, we dominicans can get DOWN!

would kill to go to one of those Venezuela-DR games especially in Miami you lucky b*****d

Would've loved to see Venezuela play against us down here, so much talent to watch plus wanted to see Sandoval and scutaro. Mind boggling how they didn't get past the 1st with all that talent
[ Edited by vrabbit on Mar 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM ]
Am I the only one who's been watching this game? Puerto Rico 1out away from pulling the upset against Japan ...
Puerto Rico a la final, coño!!!!

BORICUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by NinerAce on Mar 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
From now on, I'm rooting for PR

Molina and Beltran FTW

this
Looking like 3rd game DR and PR will be playing. TEAM PLATANO!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Looking like 3rd game DR and PR will be playing. TEAM PLATANO!!!

That should be a best of three to determine the whole enchilada.
Dude is a BOSS



The final is now in place

Puerto Rico vs. Dominican Republic

This one should be a classic!
So it's Pagan vs. Casilla
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Looking like 3rd game DR and PR will be playing. TEAM PLATANO!!!

That should be a best of three to determine the whole enchilada.

No, why?