
Even though I don't give PR a shot to give Japan, I hope they pull the upset too
There are 595 users in the forums

Originally posted by vrabbit:it's gonna be two really fun games, I hate seeing Netherlands against DR because their cinderella story makes me wanna root for them (and I probably will). Don't they get Profar and Jansen now?
Even though I don't give PR a shot to give Japan, I hope they pull the upset too
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
What an awesome experience going to the game today, we dominicans can get DOWN!
Originally posted by vrabbit:Originally posted by FredFlintstone:What an awesome experience going to the game today, we dominicans can get DOWN!
would kill to go to one of those Venezuela-DR games especially in Miami you lucky b*****d
Originally posted by jrg:
From now on, I'm rooting for PR
Molina and Beltran FTW
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:Looking like 3rd game DR and PR will be playing. TEAM PLATANO!!!

Originally posted by robniner:Originally posted by FredFlintstone:Looking like 3rd game DR and PR will be playing. TEAM PLATANO!!!
That should be a best of three to determine the whole enchilada.