There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Foshay Wolverines Thread (LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!)

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
don't know why but i lol'd

I did too. Finally LA admits Kobe isn't the best
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
don't know why but i lol'd

I did too. Finally LA admits Kobe isn't the best

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Lol this.

Fun fact: In Chicago, there's a 1/2-million boys & girls named "Jordan" & in LA, there's a few dozen "Kobes'".

Jordan > Kobe- it's science.

Haha. It trips me out that I have a kid who's old enough to be named Kobe, while Kobe Bryant is still dropping 25+ per game.
This is about the coolest f**king thing i have heard in a long time.

So happy for you and your kids, P!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Lol this.

Fun fact: In Chicago, there's a 1/2-million boys & girls named "Jordan" & in LA, there's a few dozen "Kobes'".

Jordan > Kobe- it's science.

Haha. It trips me out that I have a kid who's old enough to be named Kobe, while Kobe Bryant is still dropping 9 assist per game, for a 3-game stretch.

Fixed
Me & the boys representing in the stands for the Girl's Playoff game.

LOL ^^
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Yes!!!!!
which one is Kobe?
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 13, 2013 at 10:57 PM ]
which one is Kobe?

And who's the guy hiding inside his hoody? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

probably kobe
I think he said Kobe is the RG3000 looking dude
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Are all your players healthy and active going into the next round?

No. We've played 25 games this year, and we've had the whole squad for exactly 1 game.

Isaiah...my best player...is 100%.

Ta'zon...my #2 and best big...is healthy, but is a moody b***h who is the emotional equivalent of a 4 year old. He was awful yesterday in terms of effort...in the damn playoffs. We have been all over him in the last 24 hours. I hate saying this about a 17 year old kid, but I can't stand him. But he's our most talented kid and we need him to win games, so it's something we need to manage.

Kobe...my 3rd best player...is healthy, but he didn't play last night because his mom is a goddamn nutcase and held him out because the game was too late. (7pm) I wish I was making this up. Thankfully, I just got word that she'll let him play on Thursday.

Tavis...#4, and best defender...is out for the year with a badly sprained ankle.

I've got some other bumps and bruises, but 5-10 are okay.

Good thing none of these parents/kids know about the Webzone. LMAO!

Obviously you know the kid better than I do, but the super emotional kid probably has a lot of s**t going on in his home life. At least from my experiences working with inner-city 2nd and 3rd graders that's the case anyways.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
which one is Kobe?

That's Ta'zon...the emo one. His home life isn't that bad. His dad isn't around, but he has a real strong and present mom. Kobe isn't in this pic.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM ]