There are 353 users in the forums

2012-13 Foshay Wolverines Thread (LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!)

I think he said Kobe is the RG3000 looking dude
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Are all your players healthy and active going into the next round?

No. We've played 25 games this year, and we've had the whole squad for exactly 1 game.

Isaiah...my best player...is 100%.

Ta'zon...my #2 and best big...is healthy, but is a moody b***h who is the emotional equivalent of a 4 year old. He was awful yesterday in terms of effort...in the damn playoffs. We have been all over him in the last 24 hours. I hate saying this about a 17 year old kid, but I can't stand him. But he's our most talented kid and we need him to win games, so it's something we need to manage.

Kobe...my 3rd best player...is healthy, but he didn't play last night because his mom is a goddamn nutcase and held him out because the game was too late. (7pm) I wish I was making this up. Thankfully, I just got word that she'll let him play on Thursday.

Tavis...#4, and best defender...is out for the year with a badly sprained ankle.

I've got some other bumps and bruises, but 5-10 are okay.

Good thing none of these parents/kids know about the Webzone. LMAO!

Obviously you know the kid better than I do, but the super emotional kid probably has a lot of s**t going on in his home life. At least from my experiences working with inner-city 2nd and 3rd graders that's the case anyways.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
which one is Kobe?

And who's the guy hiding inside his hoody? lol

That's Ta'zon...the emo one. His home life isn't that bad. His dad isn't around, but he has a real strong and present mom. Kobe isn't in this pic.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM ]
Ta'zon= lamike james
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
which one is Kobe?

And who's the guy hiding inside his hoody? lol

That's Ta'zon...the emo one. His home life isn't that bad. His dad isn't around, but he has a real strong and present mom. Kobe isn't in this pic.

"Don't Ta'zon me bro!!"
Me & the boys representing in the stands for the Girl's Playoff game.

Pretty cool
I think it's cool that you actually spend time with them off the court too
My basketball coaches never did that lol. Only time I saw em was at practice or the games
Good luck tonight, Pete! Who's got links for the stream?
You're a nut with that face paint!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Ta'zon= DeMarcus Cousins

fixed

When's the parade? I mean LA won't have to pay for one for the Lakers so they might as well use that budget for Pete, right?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
When's the parade? I mean LA won't have to pay for one for the Lakers so they might as well use that budget for Pete, right?

clippers...... wait i'm a lakers fan... lol
A pretty amazing season ended tonight with a 72-55 loss to New Millenium. My guys scrapped, but at some point talent wins out. What a year.
:((((((((

Hell of a year Pete. Things will only get better.
We're still all Foshay fans! I'll support the Jacksons win or lose!!

Congratulations, Pete. You're a helluva coach. Something a lot of us around here always thought you'd be.
Share 49ersWebzone