There are 167 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

What if all that Germany treatment s**t is directly tied to the Nazi experiments?

Kobe is the man
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Is Kobe as atheltic as he was in his late 20s? Dude looks WAY quicker and explosive this year than the past couple of years. I remember the last couple of years he relied a lot on head fakes in the post. Now, he is shaking the s**t out of people and finishing at the rim... A lot of these cats will be going to Germany for whatever the hell they did there.

I don't think he's quite as athletic, but he's close. Spot on observations regarding the head fakes and stuff. The last couple of years, teams have been putting bigger defenders on him and he couldn't handle their combination of size/quickness. (guys like Batum/Josh Smith, for example) Now he's abusing them. Sure hope it's the Germany procedure and not PEDs. But in this era, unfortunately, whenever a guy does something like this there's gonna be questions, and rightfully so.

The Germany procedure IS PEDs that is pretty obvious.
Alex Conover ‏@alex_cono Mr. @rickyrubio9 's current steals total over the last 10 games (43) is the most prolific stretch by any player since Ron Artest in 2002.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Is Kobe as atheltic as he was in his late 20s? Dude looks WAY quicker and explosive this year than the past couple of years. I remember the last couple of years he relied a lot on head fakes in the post. Now, he is shaking the s**t out of people and finishing at the rim... A lot of these cats will be going to Germany for whatever the hell they did there.

I don't think he's quite as athletic, but he's close. Spot on observations regarding the head fakes and stuff. The last couple of years, teams have been putting bigger defenders on him and he couldn't handle their combination of size/quickness. (guys like Batum/Josh Smith, for example) Now he's abusing them. Sure hope it's the Germany procedure and not PEDs. But in this era, unfortunately, whenever a guy does something like this there's gonna be questions, and rightfully so.

How is taking blood from one part of your body, spinning it in a centrifuge, and injecting it into another part of your body to stimulate tissue growth "PED's"?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

How is taking blood from one part of your body, spinning it in a centrifuge, and injecting it into another part of your body to stimulate tissue growth "PED's"?
They probably spray deer antler spray into his knee but they dont advertise it
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex Conover ‏@alex_cono Mr. @rickyrubio9 's current steals total over the last 10 games (43) is the most prolific stretch by any player since Ron Artest in 2002.

It's too bad he sucks
I murder you in your sleep
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Seriously, the NBA is due for a MLB-like PED scandal. It's crazy how well so many players are playing deep into their 30s.
Originally posted by crzy:
Seriously, the NBA is due for a MLB-like PED scandal. It's crazy how well so many players are playing deep into their 30s.

Grant Hill juices for breakfast

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

Grant Hill juices for breakfast

LOL Grant Hill seems like he has been in the NBA for 30 years
I think HGH is the thing in the NBA. Namely, I think lebron is on it or was on it. That's what caused that crazy growth on his chin that he had sliced off.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Why wasn't anyone questioning this when Jordan was playing 82 games, 37mpg, and averaging 20ppg at 40 years old??

Or

When he won his last championship, he was over 35, played every game and averaged 39mpg and averaged 29ppg??
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think HGH is the thing in the NBA. Namely, I think lebron is on it or was on it. That's what caused that crazy growth on his chin that he had sliced off.

Huh? Guess I dont pay attention enough. lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Why wasn't anyone questioning this when Jordan was playing 82 games, 37mpg, and averaging 20ppg at 40 years old??

Or

When he won his last championship, he was over 35, played every game and averaged 39mpg and averaged 29ppg??

Because then, even in baseball, the PED stuff was just a whisper.

PEDs didn't become a big deal until like 2003, mostly because of Bonds
Share 49ersWebzone