LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

KG "sh*t outta here ni**a!" lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Rumor that Al Jefferson may be off to San Antonio for Tiego Splitter, Stephan Jackson, and Patty Mills?

Not sure that's what I was expecting for Al, but wouldn't mind seeing Tiego come off the bench. Jackson can SAD and not sure about Patty Mills.

We can do a helluva lot better then that. The only person on that list I like is Patty Mills. He would put Watson and Tinsley on the street in no time if he was here. Jackson is old and Tiego has been overrated since he got into the league. We can definitely get more out of somebody else. I think the only reason why this rumor carries weight is b/c our GM used to be in San Antonio's front office.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
KG "sh*t outta here ni**a!" lol

He cracks me up sometimes. How the f**k are Celtics winning without Hondo?!?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Rumor that Al Jefferson may be off to San Antonio for Tiego Splitter, Stephan Jackson, and Patty Mills?

Not sure that's what I was expecting for Al, but wouldn't mind seeing Tiego come off the bench. Jackson can SAD and not sure about Patty Mills.

We can do a helluva lot better then that. The only person on that list I like is Patty Mills. He would put Watson and Tinsley on the street in no time if he was here. Jackson is old and Tiego has been overrated since he got into the league. We can definitely get more out of somebody else. I think the only reason why this rumor carries weight is b/c our GM used to be in San Antonio's front office.

That will be a horrible trade for Utah. Utah should keep Al and trade Milsap.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

That will be a horrible trade for Utah. Utah should keep Al and trade Milsap.

Was all over the radio the day I posted but haven't heard a lick since. THink we may be in the clear.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
You can't be great without being cocky, IMO. Especially in basketball. LeBron's cockiness never bothered me. The premature coronation and him being completely scared of the moment in 2011 did. But now he is That Dude and I have no problem giving him props for it.

This.

I've become a big fan of his. Love his drive and dedication.
Are they Nets just trying to become the Brooklyn Hawks? What a failure.
The Phoenix Suns have been in trade talks with both the Utah Jazz and New york Knicks.

The Suns have shown interest in Al Jefferson, Gordon Hayward and Iman Shumpert.

Jared Dudley would likely be included in any trade for those players, while Marcin Gortat could be in play for Jefferson as well.

Ben McLemore is nice.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 11, 2013 at 11:37 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ben McLemore is nice.

Please and thank you.

Naadir Tharpe played well too
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM ]

Originally posted by jrg:
Ben McLemore is nice.

Please and thank you.

No Jayhawks on the magic.

My boy Mcelmore to the Wolves

Rubio getting Mclemore easy shots
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

i feel violated after watching that gif
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ben McLemore is nice.

Please and thank you.

Yeah, would feel weird having a Jayhawk on the Magic, but I'd take him

Rubio sucks too
The Phoenix Suns have been in trade talks with both the Utah Jazz and New york Knicks.

The Suns have shown interest in Al Jefferson, Gordon Hayward and Iman Shumpert.

Jared Dudley would likely be included in any trade for those players, while Marcin Gortat could be in play for Jefferson as well.

Do not want.
Yeah, would feel weird having a Jayhawk on the Magic, but I'd take him

Rubio sucks too

Share 49ersWebzone