There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
One thing I want to point out...

marshniners24 has more posts in this thread than LA9erFan and crzy

Sad day for basketball on the WZ

OH DID SOMEONE PUT THEIR BIG BOY PANTS ON

No offense bro. Just miss the old days of NBA talk on here
The lottery system should be abolished. Within a 10 to 12 year span, small market teams like Milwaukee, Orlando, Minnesota, Charlotte, and Indiana would become more relevant. Without using the "tanking" excuse, (because clearly teams in the NBA tank regardless) what other reason is there for continuing the lottery system?

  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,690
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
The lottery system should be abolished. Within a 10 to 12 year span, small market teams like Milwaukee, Orlando, Minnesota, Charlotte, and Indiana would become more relevant. Without using the "tanking" excuse, (because clearly teams in the NBA tank regardless) what other reason is there for continuing the lottery system?

Makes it a lot easier to rig it
there's no doubt it my mind that its rigged
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
The lottery system should be abolished. Within a 10 to 12 year span, small market teams like Milwaukee, Orlando, Minnesota, Charlotte, and Indiana would become more relevant. Without using the "tanking" excuse, (because clearly teams in the NBA tank regardless) what other reason is there for continuing the lottery system?

Makes it a lot easier to rig it
there's no doubt it my mind that its rigged

Maybe David Stern's successor will change this.
Who are the best centers in the game, that are not injury prone?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Who are the best centers in the game, that are not injury prone?

Marc Gasol.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Who are the best centers in the game, that are not injury prone?

Gasol, Cousins, Lopez.
Nikola Pekovic
Nikola Vucevic
Originally posted by jrg:
Nikola Vucevic

He said the best centers
It's amazing how much the game has changed. Back in the 80's (I think) Pat Riley said something along the lines of, "In 25 years, basketball teams are gonna be made up of 5 guys who are 6'9" and don't really have a position." While we're not totally there, he was definitely prophetic in saying that. The whole question about who the best, healthy center is kinda shows that. There are a ton of big guys who play on the perimeter and have guard skills that we don't call "big men".
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
Nikola Vucevic

He said the best centers

Exactly. Nikola Vucevic

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
Nikola Vucevic

He said the best centers

Exactly. Nikola Vucevic


In that game the kings won, and also Vucevic had 3 points and 7 boards while Cousins had 17 points and 14 boards lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
Nikola Vucevic

He said the best centers

Exactly. Nikola Vucevic


In that game the kings won, and also Vucevic had 3 points and 7 boards while Cousins had 17 points and 14 boards lol

shut up lol
WEST RESERVES (via NBA on TNT):
Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Jimmies Rustled Westbrook
James Harden
Zach Randolph
LaMarcus Aldridge

WCW makes it in as the wildcard