LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
This sums up the point I was making earlier in the week. If you have watched majority of the Heat games, you'll reach the same conclusion.

The Heat are going merrily along at 12-3. They openly give off the impression they're constantly operating at three-quarters speed and will wait to see if opponents interest them.

Down by eight to the Houston Rockets with six minutes to play? Down by seven to theMilwaukee Bucks with four minutes left? Down to the Cleveland Cavs by seven points with less than two minutes? Down by nine to the Phoenix Suns without Dwyane Wade? Down by five with two minutes left against the San Antonio Spurs missing their top six players?

The Heat won all of these games and there didn't seem to be all that much luck involved, unless you consider Ray Allen hitting several wide-open clutch 3-pointers as lucky. It seems that when the Heat decide to step on the gas, there's still not much most opponents can do about it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8700928/nba-brooklyn-nets-become-latest-miami-heat-challenger-fall

Against the Spurs - they were going at half speed after they saw the roster they had to go up against.
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
I love Cuban, but he's a hypocrite.

"I tried to find every angle not to [side with Stern], but I do know who pays our bills," Cuban said. "That is the driver for all things financial in sports — period, end of story. And when you [mess] with the money train you get [fined]."

Did he get fined for trashing Power Balance, an important NBA sponsor? I hope so, given his strong feelings on not messing with the money train.

An IMPORTANT NBA sponsor? Lol. They are bankrupt. Doubt they pay the NBA even 1% of those TV contracts.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Is that real? That's a horrible f**king idea if this picture is real.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Halloween picture, its real

If they were retired, I'd say good s**t. But everybody knows he already is a power tripping dickwad, and particularly doesn't like Duncan. Why put this out there to fuel the fire?

If they were retired, I'd say good s**t. But everybody knows he already is a power tripping dickwad, and particularly doesn't like Duncan. Why put this out there to fuel the fire?

Why not? Lol@ Duncan gettin' gangsta
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Why not? Lol@ Duncan gettin' gangsta

-VI is for hustlers
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I dig it
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Pelicans

Originally posted by toeshawn:
Pelicans

Originally posted by toeshawn:
Pelicans

Worst nickname for a team ever. What is NO thinking?
Seriously, WTF?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
This sums up the point I was making earlier in the week. If you have watched majority of the Heat games, you'll reach the same conclusion.

The Heat are going merrily along at 12-3. They openly give off the impression they're constantly operating at three-quarters speed and will wait to see if opponents interest them.

Down by eight to the Houston Rockets with six minutes to play? Down by seven to theMilwaukee Bucks with four minutes left? Down to the Cleveland Cavs by seven points with less than two minutes? Down by nine to the Phoenix Suns without Dwyane Wade? Down by five with two minutes left against the San Antonio Spurs missing their top six players?

The Heat won all of these games and there didn't seem to be all that much luck involved, unless you consider Ray Allen hitting several wide-open clutch 3-pointers as lucky. It seems that when the Heat decide to step on the gas, there's still not much most opponents can do about it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8700928/nba-brooklyn-nets-become-latest-miami-heat-challenger-fall

Against the Spurs - they were going at half speed after they saw the roster they had to go up against.

The 1-12 Wizards, doe
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Grizzlies are good

Zach Randolph tonight:
15-22
38 pts
22 reb
3 blk
Share 49ersWebzone