LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It's time for Pau to go.

go where lol?

Preferably traded, but at the very least his minutes need to be cut down and given to Jordan Hill.
Lakers pull within 3, and then the Clippers run 3 straight pick & rolls against Pau, and score each time.
Eh... I didn't expect the lakers to win tonight. Just not good enough. The clips are solid this year!
Zorg needs to score more. He can make the team so much better if he got a little selfish.
The Clippers are getting whatever they want almost every possession.
s**t, on the play that Dwight fouled out on, CP3 used his off arm to hook around Kobe.
Maybe they shoulda played more like the 4th quarter the whole game.
Pau with 2 points and 4 rebounds. lol
What's with my pal Pau? The Barcelona native is moody . I think it's a lot to do with the coach.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
What's with my pal Pau? The Barcelona native is moody . I think it's a lot to do with the coach.

He's definitely being used wrong, but he's also hurt. And he's sorta a puss sometimes/most of the time.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM ]

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Its amazing how quickly he has gone downhill. The Lakers were simply a much better team tonight with Gasol on the bench.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Its amazing how quickly he has gone downhill. The Lakers were simply a much better team tonight with Gasol on the bench.

Injuries. He's got tendonitis in both knees and recently re-aggravated a plantar fasciitis injury. Those on top of his less than aggressive style and it's
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Lakers will not make the playoffs this year. Fact

Still early but IDGAF
Injuries. He's got tendinitis in both knees and recently re-aggravated a plantar fasciitis injury. Those on top of his less than aggressive style and it's

Wow, did not realize how bad his knees are.
He's definitely being used wrong, but he's also hurt. And he's sorta a puss sometimes/most of the time.

Knew he was moody as hell, but did not know he was so badly hurt. He and his brother still on the national team?
Share 49ersWebzone