There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Man the lakers are embarrassing. Y'all on some Sacramento Kings s**t.

I still hate Dwight Howard. He sucks. He needs to get a mean streak and start really playing. He's a soft little bytch.
Dwight pisses me off, I have never seen a guy get stripped going up for a dunk or shot or hook or whatever so many times
  • jrg
  • Veteran
COME BACK DWIGHT!
Why does Duhon think his range is 5 feet behind the 3 point line? Take a step forward, dumbass. There's nobody within 10 feet of you.
Kobe's back is hurt and he's got nothing now. Mello got hurt falling awkwardly after Dwight fouled him. kicks up 18, but this game could get ugly. I mean,............uglier.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Why does Duhon think his range is 5 feet behind the 3 point line? Take a step forward, dumbass. There's nobody within 10 feet of you.

So happy Duhon is gone
The Knicks have been really good since they fired Mike D'antoni. Just sayin. 35-11 under Woodson
This is why I love Kobe
Damn..... Lakers can win now that Melo is down. I see Smith trying to be a hero and that rarely works

Kobe love MSG
Dwight doesn't understand the concept of switching on D.

I think it's dumb switching him onto a guard doe
I think that might have been their best chance to come back. Lakers had it to 7, but a couple of bad trips down the court pushed it back to 11.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think that might have been their best chance to come back. Lakers had it to 7, but a couple of bad trips down the court pushed it back to 11.

My LAWD when Kobe hit that corner 3..
They need to run through him every play
Kidd gets away with the reggie miller kick again. So much for calling that a foul this year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Lakers: now 1-11 this season when Kobe Bryant scores 30 pts or more in a game
Kobe played 44 minutes with while dealing with back spasms. Good luck playing tomorrow less in less than 24 hours.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com