LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You aren't getting a free pass from me anymore, Dwight. Your lackluster effort and missed dunks are not excusable anymore. Man the f**k up and play like a superstar Laker center is supposed to.
Wonder if he hasn't fully recovered from back surgery? They have to cut through muscles and nerves that can cause a person to have weakness in the legs for a long time.
And the losing continues.... I tune in late to see a late charge in the 4th with like 4 something left on the clock, Kobe hits a 3pter to bring the lead down to 6 or something like that. Now the team needs some stop, so felton has the ball at the 3pt line right side, as he starts to penetrate, dont even remember the 2 lakers that tried to double him, they leave Chandler alone deep in the paint for a lob dunk. WTF! Really?!?!?!?!?! Let's just say i turned it off right after that.

Tuurrrible, absolutely Tuurrible!!!!!
[ Edited by Bleed49ers4Life on Dec 14, 2012 at 8:13 AM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
You aren't getting a free pass from me anymore, Dwight. Your lackluster effort and missed dunks are not excusable anymore. Man the f**k up and play like a superstar Laker center is supposed to.
Wonder if he hasn't fully recovered from back surgery? They have to cut through muscles and nerves that can cause a person to have weakness in the legs for a long time.

I agree. In watching last night's game. I'm sensing that Dwight is probably around 75%, if that. He still gets off the floor well when he gathers himself, but he doesn't have the normal amount of quickness in his up's.
homies laughed at me when i said howard wouldn't be that much better than bynum
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

I agree. In watching last night's game. I'm sensing that Dwight is probably around 75%, if that. He still gets off the floor well when he gathers himself, but he doesn't have the normal amount of quickness in his up's.

Naw, I've watched every minute this year. He definitely went through a recovery period, but he shook that off a while ago. He put up 30 and 18 in a game, so I know he's capable. Unless he's hiding a reinjury or something new.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

thats cool
Originally posted by jrg:

no 1 curr.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

Funny I mentioned this before the season and people ragged on me and said it wouldn't happen because his injury wasn't too serious
Holy s**t, we won!

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:

no 1 curr.
#1 troll on the zone is he
Holy s**t, we won!

LOL I know. Me and my girl were stunned to see the scoreboard the next morning. Didn't even watch the game, truthfully didn't even care that there was a Laker game that day. That's how bad this season has been.
3 pm start today in Philly.
Another win
Didn't watch the game after falling asleep but its nice to see the bench stepping up now. I hope Meeks consistently gives us production because once we get our starters back him and Jamo will be key off the bench.
Share 49ersWebzone