• Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Can't wait to get rid of this piece of s**t coach

lol man he just got hired

I didn't want him to begin with.....he thinks he's the Mike Martz of the NBA
"If we aren't scoring 110 points...." blah blah blah STFU

Honestly I dont think it really matters who they hired because Im not sure this roster can win the title. These dudes are just old and cant really shoot good, not a good combination.

Nope i dont like this team at all, the makeup, the energy, everything so far resembles bust IMO. I can only hope when Nash gets back he stabilizes everything and he MDA fix this mess. I know it still early, but was expecting this squad to take the league by storm with all these new additions. Doesn't look like it will every happen, so a grind it out finish with lots of growing pain mistakes will have to be excepted, For Now!

Yup! This X a Billion.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Wanted to put my fist through the TV. Not just because it was the wrong call, but because of that ridiculous display. f**k Joey Crawford. He acts like people are there to see him ref. f**k him.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Wanted to put my fist through the TV. Not just because it was the wrong call, but because of that ridiculous display. f**k Joey Crawford. He acts like people are there to see him ref. f**k him.
Yeah that was a bit over the top

lol I have no problem with his theatrics. I actually like his displays of passion.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Honestly I dont think it really matters who they hired because Im not sure this roster can win the title. These dudes are just old and cant really shoot good, not a good combination.

I think if Howard could hit like 65 -70% of his free throws, I think this team would be heavy, HEAVY favorites to win the title, but he doesn't.... sadly he is worse than Shaq.

Originally posted by GameOver:

<div class="video youtube-GHby6_blaVs"> </div>
<div class="video youtube-GHby6_blaVs"></div>

lol I have no problem with his theatrics. I actually like his displays of passion.

I do have a problem with it. He acts like players act when they make big plays. And that's a problem if you're supposed to be indifferent and invisible on the court. Just like Pete said, he acts like people are there to see him ref. There's no place for that from officials. You see it with homeplate umpires, too. Getting all crazy with their calls.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I do have a problem with it. He acts like players act when they make big plays. And that's a problem if you're supposed to be indifferent and invisible on the court. Just like Pete said, he acts like people are there to see him ref. There's no place for that from officials. You see it with homeplate umpires, too. Getting all crazy with their calls.

Holy s**t that was hilarious. What the hell was he doing?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Holy s**t that was hilarious. What the hell was he doing?

I can see you aren't familiar with Joey Crawford. This type of s**t is quite common with him. You should see what he pulled on Tim Duncan when Tim was on the bench, one time. He was on the court staring at him and talking s**t to him. Then waiting for him so say something, and threw him out of the game.
I can see you aren't familiar with Joey Crawford. This type of s**t is quite common with him. You should see what he pulled on Tim Duncan when Tim was on the bench, one time. He was on the court staring at him and talking s**t to him. Then waiting for him so say something, and threw him out of the game.

I know who Joey Crawford is. He wanted to fight Tim Duncan. However I have never seen him make calls like that. I thought he was going to skip all the way across the court.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I know who Joey Crawford is. He wanted to fight Tim Duncan. However I have never seen him make calls like that. I thought he was going to skip all the way across the court.

That exact move was indeed pretty crazy, but he's always do stupid animated s**t like that.
Share 49ersWebzone