LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
So just tuned in late. So what's the story on the turnaround today? Did benching of Pau make a difference to the team, or was it just Metta outburst in the first quarter that brought us this big lead?

Every single thing is going their way. Much like other teams have been doing to us, every shot, turnover, looseball is going our way.

Lol

Just like a laker fan to blame their losses on "every single thing going the other teams way"
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol

Just like a laker fan to blame their losses on "every single thing going the other teams way"

Your what's bleeding?
How you like dem apples, sincal?!

Nice we're on fire! Couldn't be happier to smash a Dirkless Mavs team to get back to 7-7 after being stomped by the Kings and Grizzlies. It's just unreal right now the feeling of excitement I get seeing a "title contender" get back to .500.....so excited!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol

Lol dude every single thing has been going our opponents way. I mean it's not like we turn the ball over 20 times a night and don't play defense
I think we've only lost one game this year when we've played hard (Spurs), which is especially aggravating since we've lost 7 games. Night and day difference in energy/effort last night.
Holllllllllllly hell that was a beat down!

Thanks guys, it was epic. We played very free basketball. Seeing it up close, it's scary what can be done with this offense if ran correctly. We were just getting open look after open look, some of it can be attributable to how bad the Mavs are too though. Either way I had a great time rubbing it in the fans face with my gold Chamberlain jersey
The new trade rumor is Amare for Pau.
The new trade rumor is Amare for Pau.

Oh that would be exciting
Kobe with the flu tonight. I'm just gonna assume a kings fan poisoned him.
Kobe with the flu tonight. I'm just gonna assume a kings fan poisoned him.

Time to go find Marsh

I really really really REALLY want this whole Jamison obsession to chill the f**k out. He's trying to play about 2 levels above his ability, and it's needs to stop.
Holy s**t. This has to be one of the most horrific stretches in NBA history.
Nice 30 f**king points with less than 2 minutes to go in the half
Lakers shooting 33% and have 33 points at half. lol
Dwight and Kobe have combined for 26 points in the first half. The rest of the team has 7.
Share 49ersWebzone