Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Jerry Stackhouse sighting holy s**t

This WTF. He's alive?

18th season
this Morris/Williams matchup is a joke
We were -10 in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd, and +9 in the other 19 minutes. We need a whole lot more outta Jamison & Meeks. They've been pretty s**tty to start this season.
Anybody's game with 2:37 to go.
Stu's right, Kob. The shot is yours, but you gotta move the ball around a little.
stu's right, that was a bail out call too
Holy s**t, what a cluster f**k that last play was.
I'm pretty sure that was not what we all had envisioned for D'Antoni's first game.
Anyone know what Kobe and GW were yackin about on those last 4 FTs?
Originally posted by GameOver:
Anyone know what Kobe and GW were yackin about on those last 4 FTs?

Kobe was trying to get him to bet for charity donations if he missed or made them.
Ugly ending but got the W so that's all that matters

Really, our ability to win like this from time to time is gonna determine how good we're gonna be. I have no doubt that we'll win our fair share of high scoring games with D'Antoni & this group of players, so it's a good sign if we can win these ugly ones as well.

Can't wait for Nash to get back. Williams would have lit him up too, but at least we would have gotten some production from Nash on the other end.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Really, our ability to win like this from time to time is gonna determine how good we're gonna be. I have no doubt that we'll win our fair share of high scoring games with D'Antoni & this group of players, so it's a good sign if we can win these ugly ones as well.

Can't wait for Nash to get back. Williams would have lit him up too, but at least we would have gotten some production from Nash on the other end.

Morris got abused but thats what I expected. FT shooting as a whole was fantastic
At least we got the W! Im hoping MDA is gonna stress defense is key. In games like this, guys have to turn on the defensive mindset and make stops. Plus we're still getting burned on the defensive rebounding department IMO. K Morris got worked by Williams, but he would of worked Nash and Blake just same. But damn i love Morris's passing and energy, sure he still makes boneheaded plays here and there, but Wow! What a difference since Potato go shredded.

Keep doing Work!!
[ Edited by Bleed49ers4Life on Nov 21, 2012 at 6:42 AM ]
I feel like the Brown Era was a bad dream. This is going to be a FUN year!
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com