

and my all time favorite

poor Phil Jackson just wants some dap
There are 587 users in the forums



Originally posted by StOnEy333:looks like he has to pee
I like this one:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What are the die hard Laker fans in here thoughts on Magic criticism of the hiring?
I agree with Magic, I do not support this hiring
From an outsider who watches basketball from time to time I think the Lakers will be more competitive but will not win a ring under him. To me it looks like Kobe is done at 5 rings. Which wins me a bet :)
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I like this one:

Originally posted by LA9erFan:Recent, but considering the death stare was given to Mike Brown and he was immediately vanquished...f**kin' awesome.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I pulled that from LG a week ago. Like 10 pages back. lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by StOnEy333:I pulled that from LG a week ago. Like 10 pages back. lol
Ya, I know, I just thought we were posting funny Kobe gifs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Jesus, this dude is dropping N-bombs at the Kareem statue ceremony.