There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Then again, he is the guy that walked away from you twice, then came strolling back into the opportunity with outrageous demands. All the while being the guy that's f**king your daughter/sister.

Just sayin. I love Phil and wanted him more than anybody else, but I can look at it from both sides. As far as waking him up, it's better than waking up and seeing it on TV.

Phil probably blew it when it told the Bus family how he gave their daughter, sister, whatever the dirty sanchez last night.

It's funnier now
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

It's funnier now

I was thinking somebody should fix it since it went exactly opposite.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Can't wait to see their offense

me too since there won't be any defense
Originally posted by Marsh:
I guess I'm wondering how the offense will do with this much talent, I'm sure it's the most he ever had.

I don't think there's many coaches ever that have had this much talent in the starting lineup. A handful, tops.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The only problem I see for them on offense is - lack of solid outside shooters. They need a SF/PF who can shoot the 3
The only problem I see for them on offense is - lack of solid outside shooters. They need a SF/PF who can shoot the 3

The need to give Kobe some run at 3 and give Meeks more time at the 2. I've been wanting to see that lineup since training camp, and haven't seen it once.

D'Antoni has to make Pau & Howard work together if we're going to win a title. In order to do that, you need 3 guys that can shoot in the other positions, IMO. Antawn Jamison should be valuable as that SF/PF you're talking about as well.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

The need to give Kobe some run at 3 and give Meeks more time at the 2. I've been wanting to see that lineup since training camp, and haven't seen it once.

D'Antoni has to make Pau & Howard work together if we're going to win a title. In order to do that, you need 3 guys that can shoot in the other positions, IMO. Antawn Jamison should be valuable as that SF/PF you're talking about as well.

And keep Morris on the f**king bench
Spurs coming into town tonight should be interesting
An Uptempo, high-octane offense with old legs and an ailing back, huh? This is gonna be interesting.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
An Uptempo, high-octane offense with old legs and an ailing back, huh? This is gonna be interesting.

I can't wait to watch them try to outrun the LeBron's lol. The one team that probably could have slowed the Heat down and had their defensive minded center shutdown that Heat offense decides to throw that out the window.
I don't think that the Lakers will stop here. Expect another deal to be made by the AS break. Gasol's name has been thrown out there a few too many times.
D'Antoni bring interviewed on ESPN right now!
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

Only if you hate the Lakers.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com