Wow. LOL.

http://instagram.com/p/QQE1teLO6f/
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Pete -

What is the latest on Howard's back? Do they think that he'll be ready when the season starts?

It's looking like he'll be ready on opening night, although he'll likely miss the entire preseason.

Most people...myself included...hear "back injury" and associate a difficult recovery and lingering issues with it. That's not the case with this particular back injury, from what I understand. Right now he's at a point where they're taking it VERY slowly, and they're in the process of strengthening some muscles. Not only should he be back by the beginning of the season, he should fully regain his form once he gets his conditioning to where it needs to be.

Thanks!
^You're welcome, C.

"With Steve as quarterback, I get to run routes." - Kobe

Championship
Lakers sign Chris Douglas-Roberts to a training camp deal. He was pretty productive a couple of years ago with Milwaukee & New Jersey, then went overseas last year during the lockout. Doubt he makes the team, but he's got a shot.
Reallllly? I always thought CDR could be a decent role player with good players around him. Who would he be unseating on the roster? Probably no one
That's like a bad dream where you're falling into NFN's mom's vaj and all sorts of hands are reaching out to tear you apart.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wow. LOL.

http://instagram.com/p/QQE1teLO6f/

Welcome to La La Land.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

From Denver media day:

George Karl: "I can't deny that I just despise the #Lakers. ... I've been beaten by them so many times."

Karl said he told Mitch Kupchak "You've got a rabbit foot stuck so far up your ass..."

Hey Pete. Since you're a mod on LG and all, maybe you can get something done about the home page over there. I've always noticed that they don't give a s**t about it and it's always out of date, but main story right now is announcing D12 coming to the Lakers in a 4 team deal. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hey Pete. Since you're a mod on LG and all, maybe you can get something done about the home page over there. I've always noticed that they don't give a s**t about it and it's always out of date, but main story right now is announcing D12 coming to the Lakers in a 4 team deal. lol

There's one guy that knows how to do that and he always lags. I'd do it if I had the know how. We've b***hed about it and I'll continue to do so.
Share 49ersWebzone