There are 418 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
lol

What'd they do, re-chisel a statue of Jordan? lol
LOL at the Lakers having to resort to billboards around the city to try and convince Howard to sign with them. Remember when this proud franchise didnt have to beg?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at the Lakers having to resort to billboards around the city to try and convince Howard to sign with them. Remember when this proud franchise didnt have to beg?

Translation: I am here to incite you. Take my bait.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

After I posted this I saw the same thing in the NBA thread by Pete. So tell me.. why did you not say anything to him? Hmmmm?? I think its pathetic that they put billboards up saying STAY.

After I posted this I saw the same thing in the NBA thread by Pete. So tell me.. why did you not say anything to him? Hmmmm?? I think its pathetic that they put billboards up saying STAY.

Translation: My attempt to incite obviously didn't work. I shall post more bait in an attempt to further incite you.

Translation: My attempt to incite obviously didn't work. I shall post more bait in an attempt to further incite you.

Love the way you avoided my question Stoner

Translation: My attempt to incite the fanbase as a whole has failed. I shall now attack an individual poster in an attempt to incite.

Translation: My attempt to incite the fanbase as a whole has failed. I shall now attack an individual poster in an attempt to incite.

Translation: All attempts to incite have failed. I shall now try to play it off with a laugh.

Translation: All attempts to incite have failed. I shall now try to play it off with a laugh.

you two are cute

Please Please Stay. We love you Dwight. Seriously we do. PRETTY PLEASE STAY. HA! (The Lakers are too good for this BS)
Originally posted by jrg:
you two are cute

I am pretty darn cute. You are not the first to say that

Please Please Stay. We love you Dwight. Seriously we do. PRETTY PLEASE STAY. HA! (The Lakers are too good for this BS)

Translation: Earlier attempts to incite have all failed. I shall now include pics and make mocking comments in an attempt to further incite those that are too smart for me.

Translation: Earlier attempts to incite have all failed. I shall now include pics and make mocking comments in an attempt to further incite those that are too smart for me.

Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com