Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 518 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Man, me and my girl can't wait for the season to start tomorrow. This is going to be exciting season. So far it looks like Triple OG is leaning towards playing tonite after doing all the workouts today. Yes Kobe is tough as nails and we love him for it, but he needs to learn to sit games now when he is hobbled and not quite 100% especially now with the additions of Nash and Howard on board to pick up the slack.

Knowing Kobe though, He Gonna Play Tonite!
So f**king excited omg

This will be my reaction when the 4 take the court the first time
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK
Originally posted by jrg:
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.

May have been. He seriously looked dangerously skinny. Not sure why he wanted to lose weight? Seems like he has always been in good shape
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.

May have been. He seriously looked dangerously skinny. Not sure why he wanted to lose weight? Seems like he has always been in good shape

He lost the weight to take away some stress on his bad knees. The Last time he did this he won the MVP.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.

May have been. He seriously looked dangerously skinny. Not sure why he wanted to lose weight? Seems like he has always been in good shape

He lost the weight to take away some stress on his bad knees. The Last time he did this he won the MVP.

Ahhh thats right. Forgot he is an old man now. Lol
Almost time
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.

May have been. He seriously looked dangerously skinny. Not sure why he wanted to lose weight? Seems like he has always been in good shape

He lost the weight to take away some stress on his bad knees. The Last time he did this he won the MVP.

Ahhh thats right. Forgot he is an old man now. Lol

Hey! He's younger than me!!!



Another half hour or so
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.

May have been. He seriously looked dangerously skinny. Not sure why he wanted to lose weight? Seems like he has always been in good shape

He lost the weight to take away some stress on his bad knees. The Last time he did this he won the MVP.

Ahhh thats right. Forgot he is an old man now. Lol

Hey! He's younger than me!!!




I know right? I turn 27 next year and it pisses me off when I hear how "Frank Gore's career is almost over"

SERIOUSLY?! WTF
almost there
If I miss the first few minutes of this team being on a court because TNT still hasn't figured out how long a basketball game takes I am going to f**king stab somebody.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If I miss the first few minutes of this team being on a court because TNT still hasn't figured out how long a basketball game takes I am going to f**king stab somebody.

I think they'll hold it to about 7:50. What I do is just go on first row they usually have it showing from the start.



[blocked URL]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If I miss the first few minutes of this team being on a court because TNT still hasn't figured out how long a basketball game takes I am going to f**king stab somebody.

I think they'll hold it to about 7:50. What I do is just go on first row they usually have it showing from the start.



[blocked URL]

Someone will still have to die.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone