Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 559 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I dig Ezeli. And man is Klay pure.

Wrong thread, you hozer.
Don't wanna be...."that guy", but Klay was a year younger than me at my high school...and when I played bball in HS i was always on JV, and he came in and was immediately on Varsity, but I always used to give him sh*t. Everytime I saw him, I remember saying to him "Klay you grow a godd*mn inch every day", because I think he really did grow a little bit each day it was freaky.

Little did I know, that 6 years later he would be in the NBA, and a damn good player at that. I bet he's stoked he didn't take my advice to stop growing, I still joke him about it whenever I see him. Realllllly chill kid, I think he's gonna last in the league, got a good demeanor.
Lakers vs clippers on NBATV at 7:30. Kobe not playing because of a "foot injury". They should just put the reason as "Super Star Old Guy ain't risking it".
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers vs clippers on NBATV at 7:30. Kobe not playing because of a "foot injury". They should just put the reason as "Super Star Old Guy ain't risking it".

My understanding is that it's a legit injury and he wouldn't play tonight if this was a regular season game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers vs clippers on NBATV at 7:30. Kobe not playing because of a "foot injury". They should just put the reason as "Super Star Old Guy ain't risking it".

My understanding is that it's a legit injury and he wouldn't play tonight if this was a regular season game.


I don't doubt he's knicked up. I can't honestly say I agree with the bolded. He is Kobe f**king Bryant.
I see Meeks out there and keep thinking it's Gary Payton! He f**king looks like him, and the number and everything!


Not in the face, but when the camera is zoomed out, showing the whole court.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM ]
Aha!!! Matt Barnes is a f**king clipper!!!! You piece of s**t!
Jordan Hill looking great out there. He's everywhere and doing everything.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol stomped on it...

I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but that's exactly what happened. He had all his weight on that foot, going for the ball, and he straight up stomped on it.

You make it sound like it was on purpose doe
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol stomped on it...

I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but that's exactly what happened. He had all his weight on that foot, going for the ball, and he straight up stomped on it.

You make it sound like it was on purpose doe

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jordan Hill looking great out there. He's everywhere and doing everything.


Love me some Jordan Hill dude was great off the bench
I know it's preaseason but...
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I know it's preaseason but...


Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I know it's preaseason but...



Can't see on my phone
Lakers take the lead halfway through the 2nd quarter after being down 11.




I still don't give a s**t because it's the preseason. lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone