2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Kobe who

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kobe who

No. Jelly? Yes
Old pic needs another gold on his neck
Almost sh*t my pants when Nash went down early. The replays looked scrrry. Hope everything is ok.
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Almost sh*t my pants when Nash went down early. The replays looked scrrry. Hope everything is ok.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. Not only did he roll it, but the dude just stomped on it when it was rolled.
Lol stomped on it...
Lol stomped on it...

I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but that's exactly what happened. He had all his weight on that foot, going for the ball, and he straight up stomped on it.
I dig Ezeli. And man is Klay pure.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I dig Ezeli. And man is Klay pure.

Wrong thread, you hozer.
Don't wanna be...."that guy", but Klay was a year younger than me at my high school...and when I played bball in HS i was always on JV, and he came in and was immediately on Varsity, but I always used to give him sh*t. Everytime I saw him, I remember saying to him "Klay you grow a godd*mn inch every day", because I think he really did grow a little bit each day it was freaky.

Little did I know, that 6 years later he would be in the NBA, and a damn good player at that. I bet he's stoked he didn't take my advice to stop growing, I still joke him about it whenever I see him. Realllllly chill kid, I think he's gonna last in the league, got a good demeanor.
Lakers vs clippers on NBATV at 7:30. Kobe not playing because of a "foot injury". They should just put the reason as "Super Star Old Guy ain't risking it".
Lakers vs clippers on NBATV at 7:30. Kobe not playing because of a "foot injury". They should just put the reason as "Super Star Old Guy ain't risking it".

My understanding is that it's a legit injury and he wouldn't play tonight if this was a regular season game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

My understanding is that it's a legit injury and he wouldn't play tonight if this was a regular season game.

I don't doubt he's knicked up. I can't honestly say I agree with the bolded. He is Kobe f**king Bryant.
I see Meeks out there and keep thinking it's Gary Payton! He f**king looks like him, and the number and everything!

Not in the face, but when the camera is zoomed out, showing the whole court.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM ]
Aha!!! Matt Barnes is a f**king clipper!!!! You piece of s**t!
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com