LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Yeah who could have ever seen that coming. Talk about a surprise. Injury prone players, old players, and guys coming off surgery having injury problems.

Who amongst those guys are injury prone? Of course it was expected with Dwight's back surgery, but he's missed more games due to a completely unrelated shoulder injury, & Nash has been old for a few years with no issues. Plus Blake & Hill on top of that.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Can I has no more Earl Clarke at center?

It's time for Earl to take a seat at the end of the bench.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Yeah who could have ever seen that coming. Talk about a surprise. Injury prone players, old players, and guys coming off surgery having injury problems.

Who amongst those guys are injury prone? Of course it was expected with Dwight's back surgery, but he's missed more games due to a completely unrelated shoulder injury, & Nash has been old for a few years with no issues. Plus Blake & Hill on top of that.

Pau is very injury prone. Nash had a messed up back 5 years ago plus he is old. Kobe is old an always gets nicked up (he plays through it but his finger, knee, he always has some injury). Blake and Hill are the only real surprises and they are role players and backups.
Pau & Kobe are starting tonight.

I think Pau should come off the bench. At least for a few games.
Pau is very injury prone. Nash had a messed up back 5 years ago plus he is old. Kobe is old an always gets nicked up (he plays through it but his finger, knee, he always has some injury). Blake and Hill are the only real surprises and they are role players and backups.

Pau isn't very injury prone. Before this season, he missed 1 game in the last 2 years and only had one somewhat significant injury in the last 5 years. (he missed 16 games in '10)

Nash didn't hurt his back. He bumped legs with someone else and it broke his shin. He's been old for like 5 years now. It was just a freak play.

Kobe is dinged up though, no doubt. But he's like 6th on the list of most injured Lakers this year.

I think Pau should come off the bench. At least for a few games.

I'm actually okay with it. MDA doesn't have too much time to figure out what lineups work well together and what his rotation's gonna be. Aside from the first game, this is the first time this season we've had our full 8 man rotation this season. (not counting Hill, of course)
Everything started so well, and then they just stopped trying. Just gave up the first lead with 9 minutes to go in the game.
Good game tonight
Not surprised. lol

How about guard Ariza when he's lighting you up from 3.

• jrg
  • Veteran

im sorry
Originally posted by jrg:

im sorry

Everything started so well, and then they just stopped trying. Just gave up the first lead with 9 minutes to go in the game.

It's amazing how blatant it is.
Now I know Kobe has been the face of the Franchise for the last 10 years BUT..... he is a BALL HOG and will be 35 years old, Lakers aint winning no title soon so why not trade him for a group of younger players and say a draft pick? Lakers need to make Dwight Howard the number 1 option and run the offense thru him. the sooner they find this out and trade Kobe this offseason, the better and faster they'll become.
Share 49ersWebzone