There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i'm in a bit of shock with how we played in the 1st half

8/16 from deep with absolutely nothing from Kobe

I didn't catch the ATL game, but we've been defending our asses off in this game, the ORL game, & the CHI game. Very encouraging.

Dwight's gotta stay on the floor though.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i'm in a bit of shock with how we played in the 1st half

8/16 from deep with absolutely nothing from Kobe

I didn't catch the ATL game, but we've been defending our asses off in this game, the ORL game, & the CHI game. Very encouraging.

Dwight's gotta stay on the floor though.


I felt the D was pretty good in the 2nd half of the Atlanta game we just couldn't buy a basket
Why is Dwight such a p***y?
well that was fun while it lasted
1 point game going to the 4th, hopefully they continue their effort so far
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
1 point game going to the 4th, hopefully they continue their effort so far

I really want this one. Great effort, but we need someone to get hot in the 4th. Not a lot of offensive talent on the floor.
JAMISON
Impressive
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Why is Dwight such a p***y?



The NBA fears the day Howard actually gets mad. Dude smiles his day away.
THAT'S WHAT I'M f**kING TALKING ABOUT BABY! AND IF YOU DON'T THINK KOBE STARTING THIS GAME HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THIS YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN AROUND A BASKETBALL TEAM. f**k YES.
EAT s**t INDIANA
I'm f**king pumped right now, what a great team effort!!
.720 winning percentage in the last 25 games.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
.720 winning percentage in the last 25 games.
wow, nice. 10-3 since the All-Star break as well!
Originally posted by lakers27:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
.720 winning percentage in the last 25 games.
wow, nice. 10-3 since the All-Star break as well!

Now if only they can beat the likes of OKC, San Antonio and LAC I'll be more ecstatic
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com