There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

We're down 20 at half to the f**king Hornets...Dwight in foul trouble and the Hornets score 30 poins in 10 quick 2nd quarter minutes. GOD f**kING s**t DAMNIT WHAT THE FLYING
NO with 67 points at the half. They average 94 a game. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

They just hit 100 with 9 minutes left in the game...
Originally posted by GameOver:

They just hit 100 with 9 minutes left in the game...

But it's a tie game
f**kin with my emotions and s**t
Old man Kobe with a nice little 42/12/7 game, and led a 20-0 run to win the game. WOW
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Old man Kobe with a nice little 42/12/7 game, and led a 20-0 run to win the game. WOW

f**kin' insane...Kobe is unbelievable right now. Utah lost too!
Wow. Definitely didn't expect that one. 20-0 run to end the game over the last 6:30+. I knocked dantoni for leaving kobe out for too long in the first half. Well I gotta give him credit for leaving kobe in the entire 2nd half. Definitely not a long term success blueprint, but it's what needed to happen in this game.

Kobe the first Laker player since '85 with 40 points and 12 assists.

Props to Dwight for his play in the 2nd half. He was making plays all over the court. His big blocks toward the end were huge.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

f**kin' insane...Kobe is unbelievable right now. Utah lost too!

Cleveland went on a 13-0 run to finish off Utah as well. Crazy night.
Damn, I missed this one, but WOW! What a 4th quarter. Lakers are gonna be a dangerous team if they make the playoffs. I don't see them beating the Thunder, but San Antonio would be s**tting their pants if it were the Lakers they had to play.
what a 4th holy crap
losses by Houston and Utah as well
Lol...mamma there goes that man
Wow. Definitely didn't expect that one. 20-0 run to end the game over the last 6:30+. I knocked dantoni for leaving kobe out for too long in the first half. Well I gotta give him credit for leaving kobe in the entire 2nd half. Definitely not a long term success blueprint, but it's what needed to happen in this game.

Props to Dwight for his play in the 2nd half. He was making plays all over the court. His big blocks toward the end were huge.

Originally posted by GameOver:

Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com