There are 82 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Playoffs
Chance to go above .500 for the first time this season. If they lose to Toronto at home..................
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Chance to go above .500 for the first time this season. If they lose to Toronto at home..................

You shut your whore mouth Stoney.

We're winning tonight and Sunday
Loss by Utah already
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

You shut your whore mouth Stoney.

I normally would, but I said something like this before the NO game and we won that. I've been changing up my routines this season. My old luck makers obviously weren't working. lol
Lakers playing very lackadaisical. No effort from anybody, really.
meh scratch what I said earlier, we're gonna lose tonight
37 f**king points to the raptors. What a f**king disgrace.
This motherf**king team, man.

what do you know another s**t defensive effort, seems to be a recurring theme under D'antoni
37-25 raptors after one. They're shooting 74%. Once they cool down we'll see how it goes. Lots of turnovers for the Lakers. They look tired. This is their 4th game in 5 days. No excuse, doe. They need to shape up.
First time all season I've seen them completely focus the offense on Howard when Kobe goes to the bench.
First time all season I've seen them completely focus the offense on Howard when Kobe goes to the bench.

Yeah he's been able to have his way so far
Well they shaped up in all areas except they can't stop giving up offensive rebounds. Get that under control and it's all good.
Share 49ersWebzone