LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hey socalers, have you guys heard of anything planned as far as a public ceremony for Dr Buss? Something like the 49ers did for Bill Walsh when he passed.

Not yet, but I'll let you know if I hear something.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Rip.

What a great owner. Who's gonna take over as the new owner? I hope its not his incompetent son....

Jed York

The way I see it, Jim is like Denise and John taking over the Niners. All the tools to do it, but no idea what to do. And like Jed, it's going to be whoever takes over for Jim that brings the Lakers back to glory.

The nba is at its best when the lakers are the best team in basketball and plays the "villian" That's when the NBA gets interesting IMO. I love to hate them; however, the past five or so years, I actually "liked them"

I still contend he was more of a G than Hefner. Got b***hes by the dozen, spent his time playing poker, AND owned the Lakers. And in his spare time he helped to develop a method of measuring heat in petroleum that's still used today.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Hey socalers, have you guys heard of anything planned as far as a public ceremony for Dr Buss? Something like the 49ers did for Bill Walsh when he passed.

Thanks brah.
Lakers are so damn screwed with Jim taking over unless he stays out of the way and let kupchack and the basketball minds do their jobs like Jerry did. If he's so worried about not getting attention championships get you all the attention in the world and that should be all the attention he should seek
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Thanks brah.
nvm
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 19, 2013 at 4:25 PM ]
Classic Lakers vs celtics tonight and no1curr
Classic Lakers vs celtics tonight and no1curr

Nothing classic about 2 has-been nobodies getting together.
Jesus Christ. For the first time in my adult life I shed tears over sports.

Over this years team?

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Over this years team?

Dr Buss ceremony before the game. The video they showed with Jerry talking in the background, Kobe talking about him, and then Magic barely holding it together.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Over this years team?

Dr Buss ceremony before the game. The video they showed with Jerry talking in the background, Kobe talking about him, and then Magic barely holding it together.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM ]
Lmao at Dwight's travel just now
Originally posted by marshniners24:

And he tried to act outraged.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

And he tried to act outraged.

That was great too hahaha
Share 49ersWebzone