There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I never thought I'd be so happy to have Steve Blake back. I don't remember seeing Duhon or Morris tonight.

No s**t. Blake will always be only Blake, but Duhon is full retard.

I'd rather anybody on this forum be a PG of my favorite team instead of him.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I never thought I'd be so happy to have Steve Blake back. I don't remember seeing Duhon or Morris tonight.

No s**t. Blake will always be only Blake, but Duhon is full retard.

I'd rather anybody on this forum be a PG of my favorite team instead of him.

lol


Mr I need to shoot 3's from 5 feet behind the line
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I never thought I'd be so happy to have Steve Blake back. I don't remember seeing Duhon or Morris tonight.

No s**t. Blake will always be only Blake, but Duhon is full retard.

I don't think Blake has ever played with D'antoni. Maybe he'll find his three point shot again.
Earl Clark tho
Originally posted by jrg:
Earl Clark tho


I feel like he's gonna be a Laker for a long time.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Earl Clark tho


I feel like he's gonna be a Laker for a long time.



Was one of my favorite players
Clark reminds me of Lamar...similar type of all around versatility, better jump shooter, although I'd say that Lamar was more athletic, longer and a better passer.
won some home games. still think we will suck on the road
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I never thought I'd be so happy to have Steve Blake back. I don't remember seeing Duhon or Morris tonight.

Blake is definitely limited, but having someone who doesn't do stupid things and scraps on every possession is valuable at the backup PG spot. That "scrap every possession" mentality is what this team has lacked all year.
Lakers will win tonight
Turnover like crazy, but somehow they're still holding it together.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Turnover like crazy, but somehow they're still holding it together.

You do know they are playing the Suns . LOL There is NO way the Lakers should lose to this garbage team even if it is in Phoenix
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Turnover like crazy, but somehow they're still holding it together.

You do know they are playing the Suns . LOL There is NO way the Lakers should lose to this garbage team even if it is in Phoenix

There's no way they shoulda lost to a lot of teams that they have lost to this season, but that didn't stop them.
Dwight just blew his shoulder out again.
Sure are letting em play out there.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com